EROTIC MASSAGE

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

EROTIC MASSAGE

Postby yellowkodiak » Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:19 am

First I want to say I've been member of this site for more than 8 years and have never posted anything before. More of a voyeur per say lol. We have been to Pearl 2-3 times a year for the last 5 years and at least once each of the 2 years before. Of those times we had the Erotic, the Erotic Seduction and regular massages. This stay June 9th thru 13th we had the Erotic Seduction Massage. At the signing they said there would not be any "penetration or stimulation". I thought ok, wife has left happy each time without "finger banging", so I thought this will be the same as the previous 10+ times. We even had the same people doing the massage as we had in the past. I was thinking rubbing was different than penetration. I'm thinking a little occasional rub and tug for me without finishing. The massage starts as normal but it stayed as only a deep tissue massage and MAYBE 4 "ACCIDENTAL" contacts of our now off limit body parts!!! At the cost of nearly $500US for a $200 service, this will be our last use of the spa. Sad because we looked forward to that part of our trip each time.
We told everyone we could think of there and many apologized saying the new Spa Management made the change. Hopefully they realize that was a mistake or the underused spa might just become a place to change waiting for your room to be ready or larger gift shop. :oops:
yellowkodiak

We are from: USA
Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
We arrive on: 08 Jun 2017

Re: EROTIC MASSAGE

Postby playatropical » Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:19 pm

This decision had to come from a higher level than the new spa management. Hopefully they'll rescind it. $500 is a lot of dough for what you described.
playatropical
Desire Convert

Postby travelncpl » Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:26 am

Thank you for this post. The wife and I both enjoyed our erotic massage last year, and had planned to get it again. Definitely won’t be now. Especially if the price is the same. Wow.
travelncpl

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 0- 9-2022

Postby Psoltllc » Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:06 am

I hope that's not the new rule, we have enjoyed those massages a few times at pearl and even had an amazing one at Temptations this spring that blew the pearl ones out of the water which was quite surprising.
Psoltllc

Postby wwpc » Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:26 am

I am with you!

We had one on my birthday, we felt the same way!
wwpc
Desire Devotee

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 26 Dec 2023

Postby RJOC » Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:29 pm

I've said it before and I'll say it again - just enlist the help of another couple and the only cost is reciprocating, which is fun in and of itself!
RJOC
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 24 Jan 2024

Postby desireadventures » Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:25 pm

I’ve said it before…that is not even remotely the same thing.
desireadventures
Desire Fan

Postby livelearn131 » Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:00 pm

desireadventures wrote:I’ve said it before…that is not even remotely the same thing.

Exactly ... not remotely the same thing ... my wife prefers the no pressure situation of a nice looking stranger that you've paid to perform, with no obligation or awkwardness involved. And you just walk away and that's it. It's a totally different scenario if it's another vacation-er, let alone someone you have to reciprocate on, which my wife is not interested in at all.

If this policy sticks it's a damn shame. It's much of the reason for us going - because it's not an experience you can get (legally) anywhere else.
livelearn131
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 11 Jan 2024

Postby RJOC » Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:31 pm

livelearn131 wrote:
desireadventures wrote:I’ve said it before…that is not even remotely the same thing.

Exactly ... not remotely the same thing ... my wife prefers the no pressure situation of a nice looking stranger that you've paid to perform, with no obligation or awkwardness involved. And you just walk away and that's it. It's a totally different scenario if it's another vacation-er, let alone someone you have to reciprocate on, which my wife is not interested in at all.

If this policy sticks it's a damn shame. It's much of the reason for us going - because it's not an experience you can get (legally) anywhere else.

If you all say so, it's your prerogative!

Getting a handjob by someone other than your partner, paid or not is the same to me/us!

if that's how you feel - then great! :bj
RJOC
Desire Superstar

Postby desireadventures » Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:25 pm

If that’s what you think it is…then I assume you never experienced the erotic massage. Like I said…you are talking about completely different things. It’s a dumb lazy come t every time you do it.
desireadventures
Desire Fan

Postby RJOC » Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:42 am

desireadventures wrote:If that’s what you think it is…then I assume you never experienced the erotic massage. Like I said…you are talking about completely different things. It’s a dumb lazy come t every time you do it.

You know what happens when you assume - and you are wrong in your assumption!
RJOC
Desire Superstar

Postby bradmich » Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:24 pm

We were there in Mid-April (Yellow Bander's) and had the erotic massage (I could not believe we were going for it - never done anything even remotely close). It was freakin awesome for the BOTH of us! Had Eloda and Jesus (His name kinda was trippy for my spouse, but she got past that). In any case, we received the full treatment and as others said, was one of the best experiences we had there.

As for "for hire" or friends... IMHO I see it like this:

We have friends over and we all make dinner together; it's nice, it's fun and eat great food. But I can't just sit back and enjoy, I gotta help cook too - which can be fun as well.

We go out to dinner - I still have a wonderful food + most of the time, it's better than mine (They are very experienced cooks). We can set any date and time that suits us, leave when we're full, and we know how it will end. No work on our end or worry if I'm making the pasta just right. I just pay the bill, tip well and go. :)
bradmich
Desire Convert

Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl

Postby Bruce&Pam » Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:12 pm

Pam and I had the same experience on our late May trip. We've been getting erotic massages every time we go to Pearl and we go 3-4 times a year. I usually use Elodia, but she wasn't available, this time. Our "Erotic" massage was anything but erotic. Of course we still paid for an erotic massage, but I wouldn't even call it a "Sensual Massage". My masseuse only "bumped" into my penis on accident a couple of times. They never told us that anything had changed until after it was over. We won't be doing that ever again.

Our next trip will be in November. I'm going to have a frank talk with Elodia and ask if that's the way it's going to be from now on. If that's the case, we're done with the spa. Too bad, too. As another poster said, that's one of the things we look forward to each trip.

---Bruce
Bruce&Pam
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 03 Feb 2023

Postby golfandsun88 » Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:21 pm

We made our 3rd trip to Pearl in late April. While there, we did the Couples Sensual Massage for the 2nd time. (Our 1st experience from the previous year was absolutely AWESOME)! I can say that we had heard some rumors about changes regarding the massage...I actually had a direct discussion with Jesus and another staff member in the spa, regarding what we had heard...which is consistent with the mentioning of no penetration or genital stimulation. So we were debating on NOT doing it again this year. That said, we had a discussion with another couple, while in the hot tub during the middle part of the week...who had just had the massage the day before...they shared some recommendations that were extremely helpful and we actually had a similar experience this year as we did to our 1st experience last year...thankfully we had the interaction with that couple!... DM me for specific details.
golfandsun88
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 23 Apr 2023

Postby BandMfromtexas » Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:37 pm

Is this new thing only happening at pearl? I haven’t heard of anyone from RM talking about this b
BandMfromtexas
Desire Devotee

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 13 Aug 2022

Next

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl