Massage for Wife

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Massage for Wife

Postby curiouscouple28 » Sat Jul 08, 2023 4:00 pm

Been a lot of talk in regards to rules shifting at Pearl. We had our 1st Erotic Massage last year at Temptation and it was an excellent experience!
This year we have chosen Pearl, but I would like to surprise the wife with a new experience. From reading other massage topics and threads I know erotic massages have to have both of the couple there...
1st Question: Would they allow us to book two male therapists so she can have 4 handed experience with me watching and then guest starring at the end?
Also, which one are you blindfolded for?
2nd Question: Hopefully you ladies can help me out with who the best 2 male therapists are :D ?

Any feedback would be a huge help as I'm planning ahead for August. Thank you all in advance!!!
curiouscouple28
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 23 Aug 2023

Re: Massage for Wife

Postby curiouscouple28 » Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:52 pm

Want to thank Mexicodreamin for responding to me in a PM. With only 21 days left to liftoff we are very excited. I PLEASE PLEASE welcome any male massage therapist suggestions to make this erotic massage the ride of her life :D
Thanks!
curiouscouple28
Desire Convert

Postby shemp21 » Thu Aug 03, 2023 6:17 pm

curiouscouple28 wrote:Been a lot of talk in regards to rules shifting at Pearl. We had our 1st Erotic Massage last year at Temptation and it was an excellent experience!
This year we have chosen Pearl, but I would like to surprise the wife with a new experience. From reading other massage topics and threads I know erotic massages have to have both of the couple there...
1st Question: Would they allow us to book two male therapists so she can have 4 handed experience with me watching and then guest starring at the end?
Also, which one are you blindfolded for?
2nd Question: Hopefully you ladies can help me out with who the best 2 male therapists are :D ?

Any feedback would be a huge help as I'm planning ahead for August. Thank you all in advance!!!

I'd like to know also I was thinking the exact same thing for my wife's birthday also.
shemp21

We arrive on: 16 Jan 2023

Postby Mr&MrsS&L » Thu Aug 03, 2023 8:18 pm

curiouscouple28 wrote:Want to thank Mexicodreamin for responding to me in a PM. With only 21 days left to liftoff we are very excited. I PLEASE PLEASE welcome any male massage therapist suggestions to make this erotic massage the ride of her life :D
Thanks!

I can't speak for an Erotic Massage, but my wife has used Gabriel for a relaxing massage a few times and swears by him.
Cheers!

S & L
Mr&MrsS&L
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 04 Aug 2022

Postby curiouscouple28 » Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:14 am

Alright... I booked Jesus and Gabriel for my wife later this week. Thank you for responses,,,, May the force be with them!!!!
curiouscouple28
Desire Convert

Postby Mr&MrsS&L » Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:37 pm

curiouscouple28 wrote:Alright... I booked Jesus and Gabriel for my wife later this week. Thank you for responses,,,, May the force be with them!!!!

Make sure you update us!
Cheers!

S & L
Mr&MrsS&L
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 04 Aug 2022

Postby curiouscouple28 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:48 pm

All I can say is Jesus and Gabriel did such an amazing job that I had to book a 2nd session for the Mrs. on the morning we left because it was that mindblowing!!! True professionals and perfectly tee'd it up for me to close the game.
curiouscouple28
Desire Convert

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl