Massage by Claudia

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Massage by Claudia

Postby NBcouple » Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:23 pm

I've tried to search but find mostly info from 7-10 years ago. Probably due to my ineptitude :D

We're newbies and looking for info on massage by Claudia. Can anyone tell us what really happens during a session? No need to be overly explicit (unless you want to), but what really happens. We know nothing of tantric massage.

Thanks
NBcouple
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 25 Jan 2024

Re: Massage by Claudia

Postby Cheers2US » Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:25 pm

She posts here from time to time. I believe her contact info is in her profile: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13161
A mix of nervousness + excitement
Cheers2US
Desire Superstar

Will be at:  
We arrive on: 03 Jan 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby Erm and A » Thu Jan 18, 2024 6:02 am

Look up touch of magic massage by claudia, her website will be the one that's labeled anahataagni. There is good info on there. We have appointment next week. We've never been, however many guests have given good (great) reviews.
Erm and A
Desire Convert

Will be at:  
We arrive on: 17 Jan 2023

Postby D&KCouple » Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:18 am

We are going to Desire Pearl in June and have set up an appointment with Claudia. We connected with her via email and are really looking forward to the experience.
D&KCouple
Desire Convert

Postby NBcouple » Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:01 pm

We went to see Claudia. Sorry to say it wasn’t anything special at all. We’re no experts, but we’ve had massages before and Claudia was just a typical massage with minor changes. Yes, there was an hour of discussion about tantra and breathing. But after that, nothing really special, sensual, or different about the massage. Just a typical massage. I found it boring to sit there for over an hour while my wife got massaged. Eventually I was allowed to participate but not much, maybe 10 minutes or less of me massaging her legs mostly. Pretty much the same when I was massaged; wife participated for maybe 10 minutes. Additionally, neither of us experienced an orgasm, tantric or otherwise. Also, the room was a bit chilly and the massage table wasn’t heated. My wife had to ask Claudia to turn the AC off. Everyone is different, but for us, not worth the money or the four hours we spent there. A massage at Pearl would have been better. Maybe she was different 7-10 years ago, but we weren’t impressed, especially given some of the reviews we read here and elsewhere. Of course, YMMV.
NBcouple
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 25 Jan 2024

Postby RJOC » Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:07 pm

We were going to see Claudia too, but when we arrived, she had double-booked our timeslot, so we left. I talked with another couple that had just gone and seen her as well, and they said the same thing you just did.

We're glad we didn't spend the money.
RJOC
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 24 Jan 2024

Postby NBcouple » Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:59 am

Good for you! You saved time and money.
NBcouple
Desire Convert