Newbies - Room options

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Newbies - Room options

Postby Nudesunsets1204 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:31 pm

When we travel there are two things that help shape our overall satisfaction with the trip ….. the room and the food. I know spending time in your room is not what Desire is about but as a newbie what suggestions can you give us on the dollars spent versus the quality of rooms at Pearl? I know we won’t spend a ton of time in the room but when we do I want my wife to feel like we got what we paid for. Do we need to spend top dollar or are they pretty close to the same in size and quality ?
Nudesunsets1204

We are from: USA
We arrive on: 19 May 2024

Re: Newbies - Room options

Postby mikeinnj » Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:18 pm

We usually go the the lowest category we can get as all the rooms at Pearl are nice imho
Kik: mikeinnj1
mikeinnj
Desire Superstar

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 14 May 2024

Postby SamAndRose » Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:43 pm

mikeinnj wrote:We usually go the the lowest category we can get as all the rooms at Pearl are nice imho

This is us as well. The basic room (Ocean View) is plenty nice for us. We can sleep in it, use it by ourselves, or entertain in it.
Sam & Rose
She's hot. He's... funny

H2 - 02/12, 07/14,
DP - 05/13, 07/17, 07/18, 08/22, 08/24
DRM - we're virgins!
SamAndRose
Desire Addict

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 02 Aug 2024

Postby nokidclub » Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:15 pm

Don’t overthink the details. Just pick a room and GO! You will have the time of your lives.
Nokidclub on Kasidie, SLS, kik
nokidclub
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 31 Aug 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS

Postby Hchoir » Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:50 am

You can request a room on the ground floor and that gets you a patio with a little more space as opposed to a balcony...on the other had a balcony gets you a bit of a view...but as others have said you can't go wrong. I'm not sure it matters much until you bump up all the way to the Master Suite with Plunge Pool. We're doing that on our trip in early April but the price for those has gotten so high I'm sure it will be our last time at that level.
Hchoir
Desire Fan

Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl

Postby wwpc » Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:27 pm

The rooms are basically the same unless you are in the mansion, momma likes a nice room so we are mansion members.

They vary in size, a junior suite is nice it will give you a bit more space to get ready and if you are on the ground floor even better.
wwpc
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 26 Dec 2023

Postby ContentTwo » Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:06 pm

Lowest tier rooms are more than enough for us. However, I suggest you consider requesting a room away from the party side of the pool. Our first time at Pearl, we stayed on the quiet side. It was perfect. Our last trip, we had a room right above the jacuzzi and on the party side of the pool. It was loud 16+ hours out of the day. It was not enjoyable. We won’t be doing that again.
ContentTwo
Desire Lover

Postby PNWcpl2 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:29 pm

ContentTwo wrote:Lowest tier rooms are more than enough for us. However, I suggest you consider requesting a room away from the party side of the pool. Our first time at Pearl, we stayed on the quiet side. It was perfect. Our last trip, we had a room right above the jacuzzi and on the party side of the pool. It was loud 16+ hours out of the day. It was not enjoyable. We won’t be doing that again.

How do you go about requesting certain rooms? I made a deposit and received confirmation for a class of room, but that’s it.
PNWcpl2
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 08 May 2024

Postby CokeMann » Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:55 pm

PNWcpl2 wrote:How do you go about requesting certain rooms? I made a deposit and received confirmation for a class of room, but that’s it.

FYI - you can't actually select your exact choice of room number - all rooms are assigned ROH (Run of House)
ie: they pick from which room(s)-in your room category that are available on the day that you arrive.

You can suggest a number of your choices in the Express Check In form that you can fill out within two weeks before your actual arrival date - they will try hard to get you one of your choices but there is no guarantee ;)

Desire Pearl Accommodation
  • 32 Ocean front rooms
  • 13 Junior Suites
  • 36 Master Suites
  • 7 Penthouse Passion Suites
Please use the forum links to book directly with Desire RM, Desire Pearl or the Desire Cruises.
This will help keep the forums economically self sustaining and Ad free for all to use.
CokeMann
Site Admin

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl