Planning prep for ladies

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Planning prep for ladies

Postby Sarahhminor » Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:39 pm

Soon to be first timer here and I am Pumped! But preparations first…always. Lol!

Several questions:
Ladies do you bother with makeup during the day? With sun, fun, and water I cant decide. Do you find hair up is easier or do you do your hair?

Ladies how much prep do you do before the vacation? Lashes, nails, hair, med spa, etc? Do you prioritize or do it all?

And this one is for everyone. I know the dinner attire has been discussed multiple times. But i cant quite get a grasp on the range of attire for women. Is it club style dresses? Hot pants? Bustiers? Lingerie? Classier dresses? Cruise style dresses? I have sheer items i want to wear to dinner. Can i show my nipples? Can i wear a thong or should it be covered? Im not comfortable with “putting a towel down” so ill be covered somehow, but i dont want ass out if no one else is, hahaha!
I know some will say “whatever you want!”
But if its not the norm, i will be so in my head about it that i wont enjoy myself.So if people could offer the appropriate spectrum it would help immensely! Thanks!!!
Sarahhminor

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl

Re: Planning prep for ladies

Postby BandMfromtexas » Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:36 pm

My wife gets her nails done but that’s about it. During the day she is usually in a ponytail or hat. The sun gets hot!! No makeup except at dinner and theme nights. And even then it’s light makeup. You get very sweaty dancing all night.

As for dinner, sheer and see through is pretty common and nipples are always nice to see at dinner. Usually a nice flowy and sexy dress is what we’ve seen most. Think sexy and elegant more than casual. That unless we go to the buffet and it’s more comfy and not as sexy.
BandMfromtexas
Desire Devotee

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 13 Aug 2022

Postby Hchoir » Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:50 pm

I know it's easier to say "go for it" than to actually do it, but here's your chance to be the you you can't be anywhere else. Wear the sheer top! Lose the thong! You'll probably have company but if not you will improve the dinner for everyone else. And I agree that in Aphrodite think "revealing elegance". That's where we generally try to eat because we like that vibe.

As for makeup, it is a tropical climate...I don't remember seeing much of anything in the day and at night use stuff that can handle perspiration.

You're going to rock it! We're headed to Pearl in early April and we're counting the days too.
Hchoir
Desire Fan

Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl

Postby Lookinforfun » Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:53 pm

Most of the dresses the Mrs wears are very sheer, many of them I can put in my hand . No bras ever make the trip and only a couple thongs for the dresses that might be uncomfortable to sit on. She does bring a couple low cut dresses that could be worn at home (bummer). She is usually in the range of average to a little more risqué. Most of her dresses leave nothing to the imagination, No one is going to frown on you,
Makeup during the day is nail polish and sunscreen, night time is what you feel comfortable with
Lookinforfun
Desire Fan

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 25 Feb 2023

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl