Jacuzzi condition

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Jacuzzi condition

Postby PWK » Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:03 am

We will be going for the first time this coming fall; it can't get here soon enough. At the risk of sounding paranoid I have to ask.... how clean/sanitary is the jacuzzi? Knowing the activities that go on there, is the water changed frequently and is it well treated? I read a review elsewhere where a couple said they got urinary tract infections from it. Anyone else have issues like this?
PWK

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 04 Nov 2024

Re: Jacuzzi condition

Postby SusanAndDavid » Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

It's treated daily. I wouldn't do any coochie coochie in the tub or pool but fine for lounging, talking and meeting folks. Save the good stuff for the jacuzzi beds or as you sit on the side, out of the water.
KIK: DocHoliday660
RM- May 18-25, 2004
SusanAndDavid
Desire Devotee

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 18 May 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: C4P

Postby Hchoir » Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:22 pm

I think the informal rule is try not to ejaculate directly into the water. That said I have certainly seen (and sometimes done) lots of things in the jacuzzi.
Hchoir
Desire Fan

Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl

Postby chad247 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:50 pm

we were there back in February. It felt clean being in it and no smells (or super strong chlorine smell). The bubbles/jets were not working though and the temp was a bit off on our last night.

I would say in general be careful about full-on sex in the jacuzzi though - pushing water "up there" isn't always a good idea, regardless of how clean the water is. Head to the beds!
chad247

We arrive on: 02 Feb 2024

Postby Lookinforfun » Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:58 pm

The water has always been clean at both resorts. We go in them every day we are there and some days multiple times. The pools/hottubs don't have a strong chlorine smell and wife has never had any health issues. Doesn't mean it can't happen but no issues for us in 50ish days of being there.
Lookinforfun
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 25 Feb 2023

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl