Claudia's massage

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Re: Claudia's massage

Postby ParejaMiami » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:18 am

I just wrote Claudia a thank-you email.... We were at Pearl from the 5th to the 8th of October. I did not experience the hotel's massages (a must do for the next trip, in order to compare) so I cannot tell you how good those are. We visited Claudia on Monday the 7th, and had a great experience. Her massage is not just sensual, it made us feel and relax like never before. My wife and I have never before been at a nudist place or had a sensual massage, and having her admit not only that she loved it and that it's one of the reasons that she wants to return, but also hearing her describing what she felt while being massaged by Claudia was a fist rate experience. I learned a lot about massaging my wife (And I've been doing it for quite a while).....
ParejaMiami
Desire Fan

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 02 Sep 2014

Re: Claudia's massage

Postby Humminbyrd » Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:25 am

We have visited Claudia on both trips we have made to Desire and will certainly do so again. For me, i thought much of what she said was "snake oil" until i actually experienced it and had a sexual breakthrough that i, frankly, did not expect. Now i am working on developing my own techniques. (And love practicing!)

We have purchased a massage table and our nearly next trip is to Breitenbush, Oregon, where we are doing a weekend seminar on tantric massage. Claudia has been an important part of our journey.

Just another point of view......
Humminbyrd
Desire Convert

Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
We arrive on: 10 Dec 2012

Previous

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl