Claudia's massage

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Claudia's massage

Postby markandmaria » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:00 pm

We were at Desire four years ago and didn't sign up due to safety concerns, etc. But it sounds nice! We would appreciate any info from couples that have had the experience.

Thanks!
M & M
markandmaria

Postby CokeMann » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:04 pm

Just do a forum "search" with the keyword "Claudia" - there are probably at least 100 threads with everything you would want to know
Please use the forum links to book directly with Desire RM, Desire Pearl or the Desire Cruises.
This will help keep the forums economically self sustaining and Ad free for all to use.
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby TS4ever » Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:02 am

Let's just say that she is GREAT !!! We go EVERYTIME we are at Desire !!!! You will not regret a couples session with her !!
TS4ever
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 28 Nov 2015

Re: Claudia's massage

Postby Claudia » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:19 pm

Hi guys ! For the couples that will be interested to book an appointment for a couple sensual holistic massage, I'm already booking all your sessions for the next coming months. If you haven't book one and you are interested please write me to my personal e-mail massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com and let me know the dates of your trip, that way I can give you options of days and times open for you to choose. Remember I only do two couples a day one at 10am and the second one at 1pm from Monday's till Saturday's. For more information about the therapy you can check my web site http://massagebyclaudia.wix.com/atouchofmagic In case you have any questions or doubts please feel free and write me back and I would love to get back with you as soon as possible!
Start your trip and enjoying yourselfs with a very PEACEFUL,SENSUOUS,RELAXING,LOVING AND HEALLING MASSAGE !!!
Looking forward to hear from you and the pleasure to see you guys soon ! Hugs and kisses, Claudia.

Claudia Gabuccio
massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com
http://massagebyclaudia.wix.com/atouchofmagic
fb: A TOUCH OF MAGIC BY CLAUDIA
(998)206-34-86
CEL 9981-22-62-23
Claudia

We are from: Mexico

Postby CgyCpl » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:22 pm

We visited Claudia, and I gotta tell you, we were both really glad we saw her. We highly recommend Claudia, and would definitely go back again. She's very good at massage and helped us learn more about sensual massages that we can share with each other.
CgyCpl
Desire Convert

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 25 Mar 2014

Postby Lancelot1960 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:07 pm

Just another point of view on Claudia's work!

My wife and I visited her last November and the results were terrible. Unlike what she posted on her site, her massage is not holistic, sensuous or tantric in any way. She did not care for my wife at all and did not show me any techniques or give us any homework to do at the end of the session. The room was cold, when my wife asked her to stop the ceilings fans, she only stopped one and did not check with her if she was comfortablle. She meerly caressed her clitoris for a few seconds out of the 45 minutes her massage lasted and involved me for about 5 minutes of it. Nothing as she stated on her site. Beware.

I ended up getting a hand job where my wife was not even involved. Did not learn anything tantric there at all.

Lancelot1960

Postby CokeMann » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:09 pm

Lancelot1960 wrote:Just another point of view on Claudia's work!

Just an interesting observation, your first and only post so far on this forum is used to bash Claudia who most others have positively commented on ....
CokeMann
Site Admin

Postby Lancelot1960 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:32 am

Just another point of view that is all! Nothing is stopping anyone from using her service, we were simply not respected when we were there! Hopefully, respect is there on all other occasions!
Lancelot1960

Postby mfay » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:51 am

Not respected ????????
As a couple who visit Claudia every time we visit Desire and have never had anything but fantastic experiences- and who know dozens if not hundreds of couples who have only good things to say- we find that hard to believe. Obviously some people are going to enjoy it more than others and not everyone is able to "get it" their first time ....but not respected ? Claudia is a deeply caring and loving person. A real lady who loves what she does and who delights in helping couples discover ways to increase and enjoy their love for each other.
As people who are also in the customer service business, we know all too well that you can't please everyone. Closed minds, unreasonable expectations, or people who are just having a bad day- not everyone is going to get it. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
So Claudia- on behalf of your hundreds of fans here on the forum- thank you for what you have done and continue to do for us !
And for all of you who haven't visited Claudia and are considering going, look back through all the various posts concerning Claudia over the years and we think you'll see that they are overwhelmingly favorable.
mfay

We arrive on: 04 May 2019

Postby neatfeet » Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:58 am

We will visit Claudia first time in December, and are reassured by the last post as well as many others we have read!
neatfeet
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 06 Dec 2019

Postby miranda2 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:06 pm

That's too bad, Lancelott1960, that you didn't have the wonderful Claudia experience that most of us have had. :( Not sure really what went 'wrong' with your session with Claudia but it seems your experience is few and far between. Thank you for posting it.
miranda2
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 26 Sep 2018

Postby bsakatm12 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:39 pm

First, understand Tantra is much more than you will ever be able to grasp in a two hour session. Claudia does a terrific job of giving you an introduction to Tantra . She also does a wonderful job of reading the receptiveness of her clients. If you want to know more, do your homework.

Second, Claudia is, first and foremost, a lady that's all about respect. That's part and parcel of Tantra.

If you are looking for a cheap rub-and-tug, Claudia is the wrong person. If you want an emotional connection with your partner in which Claudia takes a part, then Claudia is the right person.
bsakatm12
Desire Fan

Postby KanDy » Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:17 pm

Hi Lancelot1960,

I as well find it unfortunate that your experience was not as remarkable as others have described. I also find it disturbing that your opinion has beed discredited because 1) it is your first post and 2) because your opinion does not fall within the normal limits of what others have experienced. I suspect Claudia is much like the rest of us and has her "off" days as well. I'm sure that 99% of the time her massages are indeed wonderful. Now having said that, my experience was somewhat similar to yours. I found the room to be uninviting and it was uncomfortably cold and drafty. I also found it bothersome that during a massage she would step outside to text on her cell phone. I have other complaints but it will only further open me up to ridicule by her fan base. In conclusion, I think Claudia's massages are probably wonderful based on others comments. For me however, I won't be going back. My wife and I have had four massages at the Desire Resorts. That would be my recommendation.
Kandy
KanDy
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 06 May 2014

Postby tarpon47 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:48 pm

Without going into details, we did not like Claudia's massage at all. I realize that many people do, and you can decide for yourself, but we would not recommend it, and we are not prudes...
tarpon47
Desire Convert

Postby king41 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:41 am

My wife and I saw Claudia yesterday, this was are fourth trip see her. For us WOW, it only seems to get better and better! I am sure every body comes away with there own experience and each of us has a different level of relaxation and enjoyment. I am not posting to bash those who don't share my same views, but try to express our experience. Easy to say difficult to do. For us it is so much more then what has been written in this thread.
For me my entire body experiences electric waves running through it and I will shake uncontrollable, being able to let go and just be in that moment is very special. When it is done I am completely wiped out, jelly boy for the rest of the day and to be honest I still feel a little like jelly boy this morning. For my wife wow, great relaxing massage leading up to a 10 min or so full body orgasm. Seeing her levitate and orgasm from having her ear touched or her arm pit touched or a simple lite kiss from me wow! We have been married for 21 years and been together for 28 years and she has never looked as beautiful to me as she did yesterday, the peaceful pleasure that her entire body expressed is something that I will never forget.
Claudia thank you for what you do, you are a beautiful person both inside and out.
Scott & Melinda
king41
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 04 Nov 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Next

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl