Questions from 1st timers

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Questions from 1st timers

Postby GrandRapidscpl » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:59 am

My wife and I are heading down in june to the pearl. We are in our late twenties and will be our first time to any c/o resort let alone a desire resort. We are wondering about some of the entertainment day and night( besides when your entertaining yourselves'!) what are the shows theme nights like at night and during the day what kind of games goes the staff put on. We've heard the names of the games (sexy darts ect) but that doesn't really help. Also does anyone have any updates on the vibe and if the resort is filling up yet or not?
GrandRapidscpl
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 22 Jun 2013

Re: Questions from 1st timers

Postby beachbums123 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:19 am

My wife and I are also planning on going in June. Also late twenties, although we visited Couples Tower Isle in Jamaica 2 years ago and loved it. I was disappointed to find out that Pearl doesn't have any watersports. I figure we'll budget some money to get a taxi ride over to RM during the day. I'm not the type of person that relaxes easily, and I usually have to have something to do to feel "relaxed".

As far as June is concerned I believe there are several groups going during that month. I think the vibe will depend on when in the month you go and what groups happen to be there.

I'm also interested in what "sexy darts" consists of.
beachbums123
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 18 Jun 2013

Re: Questions from 1st timers

Postby GrandRapidscpl » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:34 am

Yeah we new that there were a few groups going that month but I believe they are in the first half of the month and we will be there the 22 nd. We kinda figured we would head over to rm also if pearl is at low occupancy.
GrandRapidscpl
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
We arrive on: 22 Jun 2013

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl