Quick Question about PDA

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Quick Question about PDA

Postby Philrhonda » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:36 am

My wife and I planning on going to Pearl in February. We have been to TTR several times and wanted something more upscale. Wife is fine with nudity. However, my concern is that open sex may bother her. I assume it occurs only in jacuzzi and party room, from what I have read. My question is if we want to avoid seeing it, is it easily avoidable or is it more in your face? Not trying to be a prude, I just know she will want to ease into this. (BTW, it was her idea to go to Desire, so perhaps I am worrying over nothing). Any thoughts are appreciated.
Philrhonda

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 16 Feb 2013

Re: Quick Question about PDA

Postby major_aruba_fan » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:53 am

I can't speak for Pearl itself since our first Pearl trip will be this year but in general it is pretty easy to avoid at Desire. Nobody is in your face, you pretty quickly learn where the appropriate places are for PDA and can choose to either go or not go there. Contrary to what most first timers think (us included) it really not some roman orgy 24/7 :-)

Most of the time its just adult fun with occasional groups on a bed or playing late at night in the hot tub. Very easy to watch or not as you desire. My wife was very worried about being pressured into things on our first trip and she loves it now. You will have a great time.
major_aruba_fan
Desire Fan

Re: Quick Question about PDA

Postby CokeMann » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:01 pm

First, lets get the terms right - :wink:
The only "official" areas that PDS(public display of sex) is supposed to happen is on the beds at the Jacuzzi deck and in the playroom just off of the disco.

PDA(public display of affection) can and does occur anywhere anytime on the property.

Once you arrive you will understand it is not "in your face" and if it bothers her it is easy to avoid the times of day/night at the Jacuzzi deck and in the playroom when couples involved in PDS are at the highest.
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl