Which Room Category?

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Re: Which Room Category?

Postby hornyx2 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:28 pm

We are newbies and will be at Desire Pearl 1st time. I like the map CokeMann posted thank you. Forgive me if this has been answered in another thread. But how does one go about requesting a certain room. We have booked a standard ocean view room. Do we ask our travel agent to request or do we contact the resort directly ahead of time to request. I know there are no guarantees. I like the location of some of these rooms.
hornyx2
Desire Convert

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 01 Jul 2015
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Cafe Desire, SLS

Postby CokeMann » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:27 pm

hornyx2 wrote:We are newbies and will be at Desire Pearl 1st time. I like the map CokeMann posted thank you. Forgive me if this has been answered in another thread. But how does one go about requesting a certain room. We have booked a standard ocean view room. Do we ask our travel agent to request or do we contact the resort directly ahead of time to request. I know there are no guarantees. I like the location of some of these rooms.

When you do your on line Express Check In, you can add on the Check in Form as a special request your top three room choices within the room category you have booked.

Usually you will get one of your choices - but as you mentioned there are no guarantees :D
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby misl » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:31 am

We booked the least expensive room and took the "Lovers upgrade" to a master suite when we checked in. We thought the upgrade was worth the extra $ and it was a better deal than booking a master suite at the get go. But as the resort grows in popularity it is hard to guess what will be available (upgrade wise) at check-in.
misl
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 07 Jul 2015
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS, SDC

Previous

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl