Dinner Attire

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Re: Dinner Attire

Postby KanDy » Sat May 04, 2013 8:59 am

heavyG wrote:The men are always woefully under-dressed, even to the point of looking slobbish, or like they just don't care or can't be bothered.
Turns my wife off totally, why should the women make all the effort? I've also overheard other wives commenting / complaining about the male lack of effort.

G.

Hmmmm...this is getting to be an interesting and curious thread. My wife and I will be at Pearl in one week to the day for a 10 night stay. I always try and follow the dress code. I usually wear a pair of nice slacks, shoes, and a collared shirt. My wife dresses according to the theme and I typically try to color coordinate with her attire. In fact, I spend a great deal of time not to mention money dressing her up for the entire week. I usually don't theme dress unless its a "color" theme. I'm just not going to wear a pair of silk boxers to the lingerie night or dress up like an Arabian Shiek on Arabian night. Sorry, but I'm just not going to do it.
KanDy
Desire Convert

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 06 May 2014

Re: Dinner Attire

Postby miranda » Sat May 04, 2013 11:01 am

KandDY. If only all men thought the way you do. Not everyone needs to dress up in costumes for the themes but if all the men would actually put some effort into what they wear to dinner and follow the dress code, it sure would be nice. I don't think it's that difficult to put on a nice pair of lightweight pants, a nice shirt and some close toed summer shoes. Even if that's what you wear all week. We treat every dinner like date night - maybe that's part of why we've been married for 34 years. But we dress for each other because we want to.
miranda
Desire Legend

We are from: Canada

Previous

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl