Arabian Night

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Arabian Night

Postby trubluz » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:36 pm

Well we spent alot of money on the custom made leather costume for the Roman night at Cabo but since we had to change course do you think this would still work for the Arabian Night at Pearl. Just received it yesterday and would really really hate it to go to waste.

It's a leather gladiator/warrior kilt with full lenth arm band and top shoulder/chest wrap. Would post pic but not sure how.

Yes my husband really enjoys participating in the theme nights and this is his costume.

Give us your thoughts.

P&R
Her curves can be adventurous!
Kasidie: madgerman
SLS: madgerman69
KIK: azmadgerman69
trubluz
Desire Superstar

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 29 Jun 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS

Re: Arabian Night

Postby G&N » Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:52 pm

I don't see a problem. He can pretend to retake the Holy land.
G&N
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 17 May 2013

Postby G&N » Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:55 pm

Just make sure he comes out victorious, with lots of booty!
G&N
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 17 May 2013

Postby trubluz » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:02 pm

G&N wrote:Just make sure he comes out victorious, with lots of booty!

Thanks for the input...Believe me he will have lots of booty!!! :D
trubluz
Desire Superstar

Postby candtdesire07 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:25 pm

trubluz wrote:Well we spent alot of money on the custom made leather costume for the Roman night at Cabo but since we had to change course do you think this would still work for the Arabian Night at Pearl. Just received it yesterday and would really really hate it to go to waste.

It's a leather gladiator/warrior kilt with full lenth arm band and top shoulder/chest wrap. Would post pic but not sure how.

Yes my husband really enjoys participating in the theme nights and this is his costume.

Give us your thoughts.

P&R

Go for it!
candtdesire07
Desire Devotee

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 26 Jun 2017
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby socalbeachlovers » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:19 pm

I feel your pain. I'm a Desire Los Cabos orphan on route to Pearl. I too had to redo my costume plan. My adorable toga, school girl, and Lady Godiva (abc) will have to wait for another trip. I had to find an animal print dress, harem girl outfit, and a new angel outfit. At least I had my Fourth of July outfit and mask in my closet. Think I am good to go. Can't wait for July 3rd. I'm very excited to see what Pearl is like. This orphan needs a new home!
socalbeachlovers
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 04 Jan 2014

Postby trubluz » Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:37 am

socalbeachlovers wrote:I feel your pain. I'm a Desire Los Cabos orphan on route to Pearl. I too had to redo my costume plan. My adorable toga, school girl, and Lady Godiva (abc) will have to wait for another trip. I had to find an animal print dress, harem girl outfit, and a new angel outfit. At least I had my Fourth of July outfit and mask in my closet. Think I am good to go. Can't wait for July 3rd. I'm very excited to see what Pearl is like. This orphan needs a new home!

Yes we are putting the final touches together on our new costume plan as well. Good thing is already had Neon covered from Cabo, already had 4th of July covered, and my costume I was gonna use for Roman will work for Arabian no problem was just a little skeptical on the Mr. pullying his off with the switch but hey We don't care at this point we are coming to have fun and let loose and that is what we plan on doing. Us Orphans are really hoping that Pearl will turn out to be a good home.

See you guys soon....we will have to show Pearl how we party in Cabo for the 4th maybe it will turn out to be a Cabo Orphan take over...lol
trubluz
Desire Superstar

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl