A couple of questions for the ladies

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

A couple of questions for the ladies

Postby Luckman » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:35 am

We have a couple of questions for the ladies:

What do like to see around the pool for men - totally nude, thong, Euopean cut suits, other?

What do you like under slacks or shorts in the disco - commando, thong, briefs, other?

Do you like to see guys without slacks or shorts in the disco - briefs, boxers, thong, flashes of nudity, other?

Thanks for the opinions!

Three weeks to go!

Luckman :US
Luckman
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 06 May 2024

Re: A couple of questions for the ladies

Postby miranda » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:32 am

Gosh, you ask some tough questions! :wink:

I love to see men in and out of just about everything! Whether it be on the beach, at the pool (you don't see many thongs on men) so 'good on ya' to any man who wears a thong - you will get fingers pointed at you and giggles from most of the folks, but I love the confidence in a man who wears something out of the 'norm'. European style / speedo type swimwear is my favourite (I hate to see men in baggy shorts or board shorts at the beach or pool). Nude is great, too!! :D

Slacks at dinner is 'important' to me. Dress to impress.

At the disco - costumes, something fun, briefs, colour themed outfits - whatever you feel comfortable with.

Rest assured that this is one woman who actually looks at and notices the men and what they are wearing. For us, it's not ALL about the women. Couples are a package deal.

Have a fun trip!!
miranda
Desire Legend

We are from: Canada

Postby Whoneedssunscreencpl » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:16 pm

I think you are going to get all sorts of answers! I agree with Miranda that men should dress to impress at night. No shorts. It's cool if the guys dress for the theme nights but you gotta' be careful with it a bit because it's easy to look less than studly if you are wearing a costume. My opinions on some of your other questions are just about opposite from hers.

--I like for the men (and all us ladies, too) be nude at the beach and pool. Plus, being naked in the sun is ALMOST our favorite thing to do as a couple.

--If you must wear something during the day, then if you are a very buff guy a Speedo or boyshort-type swimsuit looks okay (I do not like thongs. They just don't look manly to me). For the more average-shaped guys then I like regular, slightly loose swim trunks or board shorts.

--Slacks or jeans at the disco, either commando or boxers beneath. Bikinis and briefs--again, just not very manly to me. Then again, the guys on our last couple of trips who were bold enough to wear a kilt or chaps looked pretty cool but they got LOTS of attention so it depends on if you want all eyes on you or not!

Mrs. Sunscreen
Whoneedssunscreencpl
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 02 Jan 2022

Postby MandD » Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:57 pm

Sunscree . I have to agree, sometimes it is hard to remain manly and still follow the themes. I pretty much let my better half dictate my attire, if she is happy i cant go wrong.
C4P - MandD_Desire
KIK - MandD_Desire2
MandD
Desire Superstar

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 04 Jun 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: C4P

Postby dnbinmi » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:36 pm

I agree with Whoneedssunscreencpl on dress to impress at night, some months though it is really hot and nice shorts look decent. When we were there in May it was extremely hot and humid. One thing I do not like at all is the "no mas pantalones" look that we have seen way too many times on recent trips. Men wearing a shirt and a thong or nothing at all just does nothing for me... unless it's in preparing to get rid of it all. We have also seen the guys who throw on a tank top and boxers... another look that usually doesn't make it. I know supposedly it's all about the women, but most of the women like to see the guys at their best as well :D
dnbinmi
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 19 Nov 2014

Postby mrstommer » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:56 am

We just returned from a fabulous week at Pearl! My handsome man followed dress code and looked so sexy and amazing to me. He dressed nicely for dinner in a polo and dress pants, with nice canvas dress shoes. For the disco, he wore dress pants a couple of times, what he wore for dinner. One night, he wore a theme outfit of a white robe and athletic shorts. He looked amazing, and got lots of attention from me. :)
living, loving life and each other...cheers!
mrstommer
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 13 Mar 2020

Postby TandR » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:17 pm

dnbinmi wrote: I know supposedly it's all about the women, but most of the women like to see the guys at their best as well :D

So this is exactly what the original question was about. What do the ladies really like to see? I suspect there are a variety of answers to this. In the end, I think the most important thing is what are you comfortable with and what does your partner like? :P
TandR
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 31 May 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: TandRNT on SLS

Postby gaviao » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:56 pm

I love my wife dress sexier as possible. Even in family resorts or adult non nudist resorts, I try she wears the most revealing clothing than common sense allows. The only condition she puts is I should dress propperly, so I use to wear linen slacks and shirts with appropiatte shoes.
At Hidden Beach Resort, for our first dinner there, I opted for wear just a pareo around my waist. She wore gauze pants and blouse. But for the next days, we agreed I´ll dress formal for dinner while she'll dress very sexy. And for breakfasts, both will wear pareos around waist, topless. The agreement worked perfectly.
:MEX
gaviao
Desire Legend

We are from: Mexico
We arrive on: 29 Jan 2021

Postby Luckman » Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:41 am

We appreciate everyone's input.

We are really looking forward to our first trip to Pearl after three trips to RM.

Luckman :US
Luckman
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 06 May 2024

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl