Body types

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Body types

Postby Becc352 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:24 am

Hi. Jeff and I went to Desire RM a couple of tears ago and there were people of all body types. I am what you would call a little round woman and was wondering if the women at Desire Pearl are all body types. I am very comfortable in my skin but am just curious.
Becc352
Desire Convert

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 16 Aug 2013

Re: Body types

Postby David Donna » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:38 am

One of the best things about RM Desire and the Pearl is the way most people are so comfortable in their own skin and not fretting about their physical appearance. We find it so comical now to watch people on a vanilla beach adjusting their bathing suits, concerned about tan lines, partially exposed body parts, etc. You will see all shapes, all sizes, scars from our travels through life, all visible for others to see. Makes for a good conversation starter. If you are short and round: big advantage for doing a cannonball into the pool. If you are tall and skinny: big advantage for water volleyball. Advantages for everyone in one way or another.
David Donna
Desire Addict

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 25 Oct 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: cafe desire

Postby heavyG » Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:51 pm

Becc352 wrote: I am very comfortable in my skin but am just curious.

Then you will be fine - Been to Pearl twice, heading back in a couple of weeks, and we've seen the full gamut of shapes and sizes.
Will you be there at the same time as us? Don't be afraid to say Hi!
On CD as: heavyG
heavyG
Desire Addict

We are from: Canada
Swing Site(s) we belong to: CD, as: heavyG

Postby Becc352 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:13 pm

David Donna wrote: If you are short and round: big advantage for doing a cannonball into the pool.

Oh, I do a mean cannonball. Thanks for the note, your sense of humor rocks.
Becc352
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 16 Aug 2013

Postby bandc2013 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:33 am

I am curious, we will be at Desire Pearl in December, and we are "Newbies" to all this! Never to a "Clothing Optional" Resort or Never done anything "Lifestyle" related...... Wife and I are (she) 40 and (him) 44, we are the essence of 3 kids and "real life" couple, that with kids and careers well our bodies have paid the price.....we're not obese, but both have time tested battle scars, (her) 3 kids...and body carries scars of life, and (he) carries belly like a badge of honor! We're both somewhat self conscious about our weight, but comfortable in ourselves that we are real people, so to my question we are a little concerned looking at Desire's website all the photos have Hot-Hardbodies in all the photos; are we gonna be the "Fat Fatties" at the party and treated -like we have the plague? Or are most people pretty open minded and non-judgmental? Just Curious. We don't see it as a handicap, and really have never cared what others think, however we've also never been Naked around others, we each think the other is hot and sexy however we're biased! Your thoughts?
bandc2013

We arrive on: 08 Dec 2013

Postby IndyBoiler69 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:51 am

Trust me when I say what you see on the website is not reality. You will see people who have very toned bodies along with people are a quite a bit overweight. It is truely a melting pot of body types. Everyone is extemely nice and accepting of who you are.
IndyBoiler69

We arrive on: 30 Dec 2013

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl