Sizes and Shapes!?!?

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Re: Sizes and Shapes!?!?

Postby Partyplayerdog » Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:37 am

So is it safe to assume all races sizes and shapes are there just like hedo?
SDC - flirtwitus
Kasidie - flirtwitme
Partyplayerdog
Desire Fan

We are from: USA

Postby Gemini Rose » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:25 pm

We've never been to Hedo. We are at DRM right now, there are all races, sizes and shapes here right now.
Gemini Rose and Cowboy
Gemini Rose
Desire Superstar

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 11 May 2019

Postby amazonwoman366 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:48 pm

What great posts!! Thanks for all the information. I'm a tall BBW and although we go to a local place for adult swimming with all body types, we've never been to a resort like Pearl before. You all have eased our minds and we are looking forward to this new adventure while celebrating our 25th anniversary in January 2014.. :D
amazonwoman366

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 25 Jan 1914

Postby BriJen » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:09 am

amazonwoman366 wrote:... celebrating our 25th anniversary in January 2014.. :D

Congratulations! We're one year behind you with our 24th being in January. :)
BriJen
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 27 May 2024

Postby Voluptuous51F » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:48 pm

It's been awhile since I've been on this forum so I only just saw this post. Been to Pearl and RM and definitely we are planning on returning. Actually, this was one of my first posts when we booked our first trip in 2012 (concerns about body shape and size). I had just turned 50 and my husband is late 50's and I was naturally concerned about body shape/size. After having 3 kids in 4 years and the natural progression of 'things', my body was not what I had hoped it could be and my husband isn't into going to the gym. However, what the hell... it was something (going to a clothing optional resort) I had always wanted to do and my husband makes sure my dreams become reality (what a good man!!). In anticipation of the trip, I posted and received numerous answers about 'don't worry' but of course, I did.

It only took about 10 minutes upon arriving at the pool at RM to completely strip off and enjoy the sun on my entire body. We had an amazing time, so much that we went again the following year. I had a tummy tuck and lipo by then but when I think back, it didn't make it any better - it was all good yet again!! People are very friendly and if you are outgoing, fun, kind, interesting... it truly doesn't matter. I still had boobs, arms and legs that weren't perfect but it didn't seem to make a difference and we still had an amazing time at Pearl. We chatting and had fun with a variety of ages, shapes and sizes. I have seen body-beautiful people there that didn't socialize (which is fine) or weren't sociable and didn't seem to be enjoying it all that much and I saw people who were far from 'beautiful' and had a blast because they were real.

My advice (and I know this is a late post and you've already gone there but this is for those who have not gone and are a wary) is to go, strip off and enjoy. If you smile, people will think you are awesome! Talk, laugh, interact... and enjoy!!

PS: saw the post of the couple who were Jewish and he said he found people standoffish because of his facial hair, etc. - I personally would have been very interested in chatting with them... I love understanding about other cultures/religions, especially where I live in an area that isn't so diverse.
Voluptuous51F
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 09 Mar 2013

Postby werfun » Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:22 pm

I couldn't say it any better. That is the same reaction that we have always had when we went to Desire, That is one reason we love going to Desire.
werfun
Desire Legend

Postby Powderfinger » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:01 am

Voluptuous51F wrote:It's been awhile since I've been on this forum so I only just saw this post. Been to Pearl and RM and definitely we are planning on returning. Actually, this was one of my first posts when we booked our first trip in 2012 (concerns about body shape and size). I had just turned 50 and my husband is late 50's and I was naturally concerned about body shape/size. After having 3 kids in 4 years and the natural progression of 'things', my body was not what I had hoped it could be and my husband isn't into going to the gym. However, what the hell... it was something (going to a clothing optional resort) I had always wanted to do and my husband makes sure my dreams become reality (what a good man!!). In anticipation of the trip, I posted and received numerous answers about 'don't worry' but of course, I did.

It only took about 10 minutes upon arriving at the pool at RM to completely strip off and enjoy the sun on my entire body. We had an amazing time, so much that we went again the following year. I had a tummy tuck and lipo by then but when I think back, it didn't make it any better - it was all good yet again!! People are very friendly and if you are outgoing, fun, kind, interesting... it truly doesn't matter. I still had boobs, arms and legs that weren't perfect but it didn't seem to make a difference and we still had an amazing time at Pearl. We chatting and had fun with a variety of ages, shapes and sizes. I have seen body-beautiful people there that didn't socialize (which is fine) or weren't sociable and didn't seem to be enjoying it all that much and I saw people who were far from 'beautiful' and had a blast because they were real.

My advice (and I know this is a late post and you've already gone there but this is for those who have not gone and are a wary) is to go, strip off and enjoy. If you smile, people will think you are awesome! Talk, laugh, interact... and enjoy!!

PS: saw the post of the couple who were Jewish and he said he found people standoffish because of his facial hair, etc. - I personally would have been very interested in chatting with them... I love understanding about other cultures/religions, especially where I live in an area that isn't so diverse.

Your post nails it, except for one sentence that sticks in my craw every time I see any version of it.

"I have seen body-beautiful people there that didn't socialize (which is fine) or weren't sociable and didn't seem to be enjoying it all that much and I saw people who were far from 'beautiful' and had a blast because they were real. "

Why make that generalization? It could just as easily read "I have seen people who were far from 'beautiful' there that didn't socialize (which is fine) or weren't sociable and didn't seem to be enjoying it all that much and I saw body-beautiful people there who had a blast because they were real." Yep, just as likely to see that. And I can say that as part of couple that leans towards each end of the spectrum....
Powderfinger
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 11 Dec 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby eddieandjojo » Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:48 pm

PF - to us you both are awesome, very real, very wonderful in every way! Good friends are priceless!
eddieandjojo

We arrive on: 28 Mar 2024

Postby heavyG » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:29 am

Powderfinger wrote:
I can say that as part of couple that leans towards each end of the spectrum....

I don't know about that Powderfinger - we thought both of you were great to hang out with. Can't wait to cross paths again.
Will you be there at the same time as us? Don't be afraid to say Hi!
On CD as: heavyG
heavyG
Desire Addict

We are from: Canada
Swing Site(s) we belong to: CD, as: heavyG

Postby Powderfinger » Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:05 pm

heavyG wrote:
Powderfinger wrote:
I can say that as part of couple that leans towards each end of the spectrum....

I don't know about that Powderfinger - we thought both of you were great to hang out with. Can't wait to cross paths again.

eddieandjojo wrote:PF - to us you both are awesome, very real, very wonderful in every way! Good friends are priceless!

Awww, shucks...... :oops:
Powderfinger
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 11 Dec 2023

Postby Funtimes111 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:01 am

There are all sizes and shapes and we are going in July and personally hope there will be alot of voluptuous women.
Funtimes111
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 27 Jul 2013

Postby eeyore » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:24 am

Funtimes111 wrote:There are all sizes and shapes and we are going in July and personally hope there will be alot of voluptuous women.

Half of the people there are voluptuous.
eeyore
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 18 Jul 2015

Postby Justskin » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:05 pm

westcpl wrote:We have been to Cabo twice, and Pearl once, and we’re booked for RM later on this year. The one thing I have found is that the sexiest part of a woman or man for that matter is “confidence” You can have the best body in the world, but if you don’t have the confidence to show it off, then no one will see it. A woman, any woman for that matter standing or walking around in the nude is a beautiful sight to see.
“Loud and Proud baby, loud and proud!!
:CAN

Gold star! Spot on...confidence is where it's at.
SLS = Yummy1s
Justskin
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 13 Sep 2019

Postby klasdude » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:39 am

My wife is slightly overweight and we went to Hedo over Thanksgiving last year. Her self esteem sky rocketed after that trip. She realized that nobody had a perfect body and found that many men paid her compliments and attention, even though she wasn't perfect herself. There is no need for your beautiful wife to worry. She will get all the attention she can handle. I hope you're not the jealous type...from what I saw from Hedo anyway.
klasdude
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 08 Jun 2014

Postby harry bawls » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:39 pm

The wife always brings her big ass....yes I always enjoy the trip :lol: Seriously have been to several nudist places and it seems like with the clothes gone everyone focuses on the body less and more on the person. I know it sounds odd but there is no more of those"wonder what he/she looks like" thoughts and the focus is on getting to know the person.
harry bawls
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 10 Jul 2014

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl