How Sexy do women dress for dinner?

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

How Sexy do women dress for dinner?

Postby SLINON » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:00 am

I posted a reply to this question under the RM General Discussions but we will be at Pearl in November so it's more applicable to this thread.

Those of you who have been to Pearl, how sexy do women dress for dinner? Do I really have to dress more conservatively and then go back to the room to change to something more daring for the entertainment/Disco? I was going to wear sexy silky low cut lingerie and see through lacy black dress that is backless to my behind to dinner with ssssexy hot heels of course but I don't want to stand out that much if no one else is dressing this riske. I think that RM is a bit wilder from what I read so I'm not sure what to wear at Pearl....for dinner.

CokeMann posted a picture of what you could wear to dinner at RM if you wanted to......completely sheer top, leaving nothing to the imagination! That was his two cents on the subject lol!
SLINON
Desire Superstar

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 09 Jan 2024

Re: How Sexy do women dress for dinner?

Postby ClassNSass » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:57 pm

We're at Pearl now. Nothing you mentioned is too risque. We've seen everything in the restaurants...from the things you describe to outfits that would be more appropriate for the weekly shopping trip to Walmart in Kokomo (no offense to "Kokomoians").
ClassNSass
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 19 Jul 2013

Postby SLINON » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:35 pm

hahaha! That's good news to me..thanks!
SLINON
Desire Superstar

Postby KanDy » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:36 pm

Anything is game for the women. Certainly the men in the crowd appreciate a provocatively dressed woman and suspected most of the women do to. If you've got it flaunt it. Some were more conservatively dressed but who cares. My wife wore her lingerie to dinner the night of Eyes Wide Shut. She looked AWESOME! Go for it and I hope I'm there to enjoy ;)
KanDy
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 06 May 2014

Postby heavyG » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:28 am

Just returned from our 3rd trip to Pearl in 10 months… For the women anything goes at suppertime, but I have to say for my own personal taste, the women who were in the words of others "Conservatively Dressed", were far hotter than the ones who let it all hang out… I've seen them naked on the beach / in the pool / played in the hot tub - suppertime and clothes just make my imagination work harder for what may come later. Maybe that's just my own personal 'kink' - but a well dressed woman in a fantastic designer outfit makes my heart race.

As for the guys - yet another fairly pathetic showing of men in crappy GAP khaki's and polyester golf shirts with company logo's, complaining that they have to dress up. Sorry guys, but you have to put in some effort.
Will you be there at the same time as us? Don't be afraid to say Hi!
On CD as: heavyG
heavyG
Desire Addict

Swing Site(s) we belong to: CD, as: heavyG

Postby neatfeet » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:17 am

Must agree with Heavy G. I will have several linen suits, with bow ties, and my wife has been building a fabulous "Spanish" wardrobe from a brand called Desigual. I will probably wear a tux one night. Part of the fun!!
neatfeet
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
We arrive on: 06 Dec 2019

Postby KanDy » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:35 am

heavyG wrote:Just returned from our 3rd trip to Pearl in 10 months… For the women anything goes at suppertime, but I have to say for my own personal taste, the women who were in the words of others "Conservatively Dressed", were far hotter than the ones who let it all hang out… I've seen them naked on the beach / in the pool / played in the hot tub - suppertime and clothes just make my imagination work harder for what may come later. Maybe that's just my own personal 'kink' - but a well dressed woman in a fantastic designer outfit makes my heart race.

As for the guys - yet another fairly pathetic showing of men in crappy GAP khaki's and polyester golf shirts with company logo's, complaining that they have to dress up. Sorry guys, but you have to put in some effort.

I certainly did not intend to deliver the term "Conservatively Dressed" as an insult. My wife too dressed conservatively some nights although always sexy. Nor did I intend for the term "Provocatively Dressed" to imply that anyone should necessarily "let it all hang out." You've seemed to confuse my wife and I with those that you obviously detest. My sincere apologies for my lack of communication skills. :US
KanDy
Desire Convert

Postby heavyG » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:47 am

KanDy wrote:
heavyG wrote:Just returned from our 3rd trip to Pearl in 10 months… For the women anything goes at suppertime, but I have to say for my own personal taste, the women who were in the words of others "Conservatively Dressed", were far hotter than the ones who let it all hang out… I've seen them naked on the beach / in the pool / played in the hot tub - suppertime and clothes just make my imagination work harder for what may come later. Maybe that's just my own personal 'kink' - but a well dressed woman in a fantastic designer outfit makes my heart race.

I certainly did not intend to deliver the term "Conservatively Dressed" as an insult. My wife too dressed conservatively some nights although always sexy. Nor did I intend for the term "Provocatively Dressed" to imply that anyone should necessarily "let it all hang out." You've seemed to confuse my wife and I with those that you obviously detest. My sincere apologies for my lack of communication skills. :US

Hey KanDy - didn't mean to quote you, nor was I taking anything that you wrote as an insult. Not at all. Nor do I detest anyone based on their preference or taste in clothes. There are so many underlying factors to why someone wears what they wear - personal taste, economic ability, etc and I wouldn't hold that against them or judge them.
I do find that the lack of effort by the guys to be questionable, and my comments on that front are meant as a jab against a friend that we crossed paths with at the tail end of our trip. He's a guy who has the means and the taste to wear better clothes, but just can't be bothered… and my wife tells him that all the time, especially since he spends so much time making sure his wife let's it all hang out.
Will you be there at the same time as us? Don't be afraid to say Hi!
On CD as: heavyG
heavyG
Desire Addict

Swing Site(s) we belong to: CD, as: heavyG

Postby KanDy » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Well said HeavyG and your points are well taken. I am in certain agreement with your dress code of the men. In the past I've read threads in regards to how the men should dress from the female perspective. It's true...every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man." Most nights I dress to impress. I don't necessarily do the theme thing, but my wife does. In fact, I do most of her shopping. Then I just try to dress nice and color coordinate with her.
As for the women, whether dressed provocatively or conservatively, as long as it's done in good taste, I'm good either way. Short skirts, shear dresses, high healed shoes ... it all works for me. And of course...lingerie during lingerie night :P Regards

My wife on lingerie night just prior to dinner:
KanDy
Desire Convert

Postby bigdaddy » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:30 pm

KanDy wrote:Well said HeavyG and your points are well taken. I am in certain agreement with your dress code of the men. In the past I've read threads in regards to how the men should dress from the female perspective. It's true...every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man." Most nights I dress to impress. I don't necessarily do the theme thing, but my wife does. In fact, I do most of her shopping. Then I just try to dress nice and color coordinate with her.
As for the women, whether dressed provocatively or conservatively, as long as it's done in good taste, I'm good either way. Short skirts, shear dresses, high healed shoes ... it all works for me. And of course...lingerie during lingerie night :P Regards

My wife on lingerie night just prior to dinner:

Holy Moly! That looks like a brochure! :L
Big Daddy and Mrs. Daddy
from MD

Couples - 11/06
HBR - 8/11. 5/12
DRM - 5/13. 8/13. 6/14. 8/15. 8/16. 8/18
bigdaddy
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 21 Aug 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby SLINON » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:10 pm

I guess I better go do some more shopping because this outfit is a total wow and I'm not in that ballpark with what I was going to wear. I think I'm being waaay too conservative for Desire standards. I'm not sure if I can rock something like this though.....better start training for lingerie night.... Those shoes are super HOT but look a bit dangerous for me! Yikes!

KanDy did your wife wear this to dinner?
SLINON
Desire Superstar

Postby westcpl » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:39 am

Holy Moly! That looks like a brochure!

Agreed!! Great shot. Maybe do some more next time you are there and sell them to the resort. They could use more ideas for theme nights like that one.
Beautiful wife by the way.
Temp Baja 2011
Temp Baja 2012
Pearl 03/13
R/M 01/14
Pearl 8/17
Pearl 8/18
Pearl 8/19
Pearl 8/22
Pearl 8/23
westcpl
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 12 Aug 2019

Postby thenders » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:51 pm

I just left on July 25th :(
You will see a little bit of everything!
I personally dressed how I felt that night. Some nights I went all out with the same very skimpy risky outfit I wore to disco to dinner. However, if I ate at the Pearl restaurant than I always went in a very sexy dress, or sheer dress and left the lingere stuff for sushi or Aphrodite.
Bottom line dress for you and your hubby because it just doesn't matter what anyone else is doing. Have fun!! I wish I was there. My husband and I are having withdrawls. :D
thenders

Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl

Postby KanDy » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:54 pm

SLINON wrote:KanDy did your wife wear this to dinner?

Affirmative! In all honesty this was not representative of every night, but after all, it was lingerie night. Most nights she wore something very sexy and little revealing but a bit more conservative. Really anything goes. Just have fun.
KanDy
Desire Convert

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl