Typical Day At Pearl

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Typical Day At Pearl

Postby Bamacouple » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:02 am

I know it is what you want it to be, but what is your typical day routine? Get up, then eat breakfast, then go to pool/beach, then eat lunch, then maybe a massage, then go to hot tub, then get ready for dinner, eat dinner, get changed for theme night, then disco, then hot sex in the playroom/hot tub. Just curious. Thanks.
Desirepearlfans on SDC
Bamacouple
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 30 Aug 2013
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Re: Typical Day At Pearl

Postby heavyG » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:54 am

Yeah… except a lot more sex sprinkled throughout the day + a few naps and some great conversations with other couples at the pool / beach / hot tub / dinner / club etc.
Will you be there at the same time as us? Don't be afraid to say Hi!
On CD as: heavyG
heavyG
Desire Addict

We are from: Canada
Swing Site(s) we belong to: CD, as: heavyG

Postby Bamacouple » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:26 am

HeavyG. The sprinkled sex is a given. Hopefully it is more like pouring piss out of a boot. :)
Desirepearlfans on SDC
Bamacouple
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 30 Aug 2013
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Postby misl » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:29 am

We like the quite of the early morning so we hit the pool around 8AM to read and nap until about ten, then breakfast and back to the pool. We would take walks on the beach (if we were motivated to get "dressed"). Otherwise you have the order of the day. But if you are planning on doing late nights naps are good (as are sex breaks either in your room or at the hot tub in the afternoon).
misl
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 07 Jul 2015
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS, SDC

Postby SLINON » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:33 pm

Can you believe there is such a place like this!! How lucky are we to have discovered and are open to the Desire experience! I'm so glad we can experience this! Trying to get to Desire at least 2x per year to get our fix! I love these places! Can't get enough...

We usually wake up by 9 am, get some breakfast and are at our loungers by 11 am....some flirting as we make our way through the day, lunch then a nap in the sun then head to jacuzzi...usually a little bit tipsy with all the tequila and sun :wink: Then some good conversation and good play time at the jacuzzi usually connect with some fun couples. We've met some fun couples at this time and ended up really steaming up the already HOT jacuzzi, move to the beds for more serious fun and then off to the room to get freshened up and sexy hot for dinner...then have a relaxing great dinner with good company or just enjoy each other ....then entertainment and Disco to dance and tease then off to the Playroom for some fun fun fun....more hot sex then drag our bodies to our bed by 2 am and sleep for 6 or so hours....then do it all again then next day! What a rough life at Desire!!
SLINON
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 09 Jan 2024

Postby MandD » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:56 pm

SLINON I couldn't have said it better. You described my first 2 trips to RM to a Tee. Thinking my pearl visit will be the same.
C4P - MandD_Desire
KIK - MandD_Desire2
MandD
Desire Superstar

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 04 Jun 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: C4P

Postby SLINON » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:21 pm

This was the routine at Cabo......when we went the first time to RM, well, we were a bit on the timid side but I'm hoping to keep to this plan for Pearl in November!! :D
SLINON
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 09 Jan 2024

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl