Hot tub atire

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Hot tub atire

Postby atlantacpl » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:41 pm

We've been to Desire RM three times and will be visiting Pearl in October. I will need to wear some form of a bathing suit to the jacuzzi as I will be wearing a chastity device on my man parts. Will I be out of place wearing something to the jacuzzi? As I remember from RM almost all men are nude in the jacuzzi, so is it the same at Pearl? Also, is it acceptable for a husband to want to watch his wife with another couple, will others find that odd/creepy?
atlantacpl

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 08 Oct 2013

Re: Hot tub atire

Postby Powderfinger » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:19 pm

Yes, it is the same, and we can't recollect seeing even one man wearing a suit into the hot tub during the week we were just there. However, no one is going to think twice about it, so don't worry. As far as your other question, you'll be at Desire, where (almost) anything goes! As long as you find a match for what you're looking for, (and, the search for what you desire shouldn't be too tough) go for it!
Powderfinger
Desire Legend

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 11 Dec 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby Funtimes111 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:58 pm

We just returned but did not see any man wearing bathing suit etc in the hot tub........there were a few in pool but not many. A man watching his wife play with others is normal
Funtimes111
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 27 Jul 2013

Postby miranda » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:35 pm

I'm sorry but I don't quite understand. You will be wearing a chastity device on your man parts? That's fine. But what does that have to do with having to wear a bathing suit?

We've seen some men wear their bathing suits in the hot tub - not many, mind you, but there has been a few who choose to. But the suits don't stay on long as soon as they realize they are in the minority. Most people follow the crowd.

But you, my friend, may start a new trend if you feel the urge to forgo the bathing suit. When are you going? Hope it's when we're there. [-O<
miranda
Desire Legend

We are from: Canada

Postby KanDy » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:07 pm

I think somebody's trying to Yank our Chain [-X
KanDy
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 06 May 2014

Postby atlantacpl » Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:08 am

Hey Mandy,
We arrive Tuesday October 8th for a week.
Loved the atmosphere at RM, hooked with a couple from Denmark last time then he came at Atlanta for business and "fun". We've also meet guys at Hedo but Mrs Atl enjoys couple environment.
Is it October yet?:)
atlantacpl

Postby atlantacpl » Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:09 am

Sorry meet to saybMiranda
atlantacpl

Postby atlantacpl » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:22 am

Hey KanDy,
No I'm not jerking your chain. Check out Kali's cage
Do a google search or go to the stockroom.com to see what wife has me wearing for a week prior to meeting her lover on Saturday. She's having me practice wearing it for a week as ill be doing that prior to our trip in October. We don't believe I can get thru TSA screening wearing it but if the saw it they'd realize it's harmless to anyone else but me. Once we get to Pearl ill reapply until she hooks up with a guy or a couple. I enjoy watching and also wondering what she's doing to/with others. Especially like her after her lover has marked her very sexy breasts and look forward to that happening to her at Pearl.
atlantacpl

Postby KanDy » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:08 pm

atlantacpl wrote:Hey KanDy,
No I'm not jerking your chain.

YOWEE! :shock: I stand corrected! Seriously though, I don't think you need to necessarily need to cover it up with swim trunks in the jacuzzi. It would be quite the conversation piece actually. Regardless, do whatever makes you feel comfortable. That's really what Pearl is all about. Good luck! Sound like your gonna have a great time.
KanDy
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 06 May 2014

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl