Massage by Claudia

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Massage by Claudia

Postby J&V » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:00 pm

We have been trying to contact Claudia via email to schedule a session during our visit next April. She has failed to respond :( . Has anyone else had problems getting a response from her? Perhaps she doesn't schedule this far in advance? Her reviews are so wonderful, I am perplexed. Any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated!
J&V

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 04 Apr 2014

Re: Massage by Claudia

Postby CokeMann » Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:09 pm

J&V wrote:We have been trying to contact Claudia via email to schedule a session during our visit next April. She has failed to respond :( . Has anyone else had problems getting a response from her? Perhaps she doesn't schedule this far in advance? Her reviews are so wonderful, I am perplexed. Any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated!

Did you use her NEW email addy: massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com ?
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby cope62 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:21 pm

cokeman's information is correct, we just had a reply from her yesterday confirming our appointment in ten days. If you write to her new email you should get an answer in one or two days.
cope62

We are from: Colombia

Postby J&V » Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:09 am

Yup..that was the email I used..will try again later today I guess! Thanks for the help!
J&V

We arrive on: 04 Apr 2014

Postby ottawa_cuple » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:37 am

patience is a virtue =:)
ottawa_cuple

We are from: Canada

Postby ParejaMiami » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:18 am

Hi guys! I had no problem getting the reservation with her, just last week. try writing to massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com
ParejaMiami
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 02 Sep 2014

Postby Claudia » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:57 pm

Hi guys how are you ! I have been reading your mails and questions you have about if its safe or not to go out and do stuff out of the resort. Its absolutely safe to do it, dont worry at all! I will never suggest you to do something if I would know its not gonna be safe for you.Come and have fun! and enjoy our beautiful state that is so reach in culture too.
If you want to book an appointment with me for a Couple Sensual Holistic and Tantric massage, its always easier to do it before you get here. Ones you have book your trip, you can write me to my personal email massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com and let me know your dates, that way I can give you options of days and times open for you to choose. Remember I ONLY do two couples a day, one at 10.00am and the second one at 1.00pm from Mondays till Saturdays. The cost of the therapy is 190 usd for both of you and the therapy last two hours one hour for each one of you.
For more information about my work you can also check my web site http://massagebyclaudia.wix.com/atouchofmagic the therapy I do a a very LOVING, PEACEFUL,SENSUOUS and HEALLING MASSAGE.

The hotel definitely knows about me and they might not be very helpful to give out any information, but if you are already here and you deside at the last minute to book a session with me, you can always write me to my personal email or call me !!! the concierges of Desire are very helpful if you ask them to help you with that in case you cant call me,I rather prefer if you write me because that way I can send you your confirmation with my adress or you can send me your room number that way I can call you back and reach you too.
The taxi from Desire Resort charges 25 usd, they usually come back to pick you up with no extra charge or I can call a cab for you with no porblem at all. I am 15 minutes away from DR. From PEARL they charge 13 usd and same thing, they can come back or I can call a cab for you. I am 8 minutes away from Pearl.
Remember if you are celebrating any birthday, anniversary or just because you want to surprise your honey this is a great thing to do and a wonderful gift for both of you!! No matter how many years you have been married, the most important thing is to keep the flame of your love alive!!!!
Thank you so much for your interest and I really would like to meet you in person soon! Have a great day, looking forward to hearing from you! Hugs and kisses, Claudia.

Claudia Gabucio
massagebyclaudia1@yahoo.com
http://massagebyclaudia.wix.com/atouchofmagic
facebook A TOUCH OF MAGIC BY CLAUDIA
998-206-34-86
cel 9981-22-62-23
Claudia

We are from: Mexico

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl