Pool Temperature in November

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Pool Temperature in November

Postby SLINON » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:16 pm

To anyone that has been to Pearl, or in Mexico in November.....will the pool still be warm in mid November? This is the first time that we have traveled anywhere south at this time of the year so I'm not sure what to expect on this front. I remember one year we were in Punta Cana in January and had a swim out room that we could barely use at all (even with many drinks on board) because it was freezing cold. Hoping that the temp. is still warm in November because the Pool at Pearl looks so beautiful, I just want to paddle around in it and not freeze my butt off!

78 days and counting!! :)
SLINON
Desire Superstar

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 09 Jan 2024

Re: Pool Temperature in November

Postby twomuchfuninthesun » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:50 am

We were there last week of November last year and the pool was "refreshing", it was neither warm or cold, good for doing activities but you didn't see many people just floating around
twomuchfuninthesun
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 15 Jan 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: CD spidynjen

Postby dnbinmi » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:46 pm

We were there last year in mid-November and it was too cold for us to go in the pool. The pool at RM was a little warmer but still on the cold side. The temperatures at night were going down into the high 50's some nights so not sure if this is colder than normal. We are hoping it is going to be warmer this year.
dnbinmi
Desire Devotee

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 19 Nov 2014

Postby Tiffany998 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:15 pm

I do remember November being colder than normal this past year, so lets hope that was just a cooler year and not the beginning of a trend.
Tiffany998
Desire Lover

Postby SLINON » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:15 pm

We thought we might hit a time before the temperatures start to drop in December and January but I guess we will never know until we get there. The weather has been erratic and unpredictable where we live so maybe we will have unpredictable warm nights there and a warm pool! Thanks for all the input!
SLINON
Desire Superstar

Postby SLINON » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:31 pm

1st, Does anyone know which months the pool is always warm?? and....does anyone know if Desire has even considered heating the pool? What a bonus that would be for everyone. I would pay more for this feature which seems to be a luxury and is only offered at so few resorts in the Mayan...
SLINON
Desire Superstar

Postby Simplyus » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:34 am

SLINON wrote:1st, Does anyone know which months the pool is always warm?? and....does anyone know if Desire has even considered heating the pool? What a bonus that would be for everyone. I would pay more for this feature which seems to be a luxury and is only offered at so few resorts in the Mayan...

We have always noticed the pool gets warmer after people drink a lot of beer. :lol:
Simplyus
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 06 Feb 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS LL SDC

Postby SLINON » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:30 pm

Hear you on that one...... although there have been times that we were never able to get farther than the knees!
SLINON
Desire Superstar

Postby lotsoffun » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:40 pm

We have been in May and December - pool was definitely warmer in May, but we still were in the pool in December - we also had more rain in May than December. When the pool was too cold we all just migrated to the hot tub.
lotsoffun
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 21 Dec 2013

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl