Eyes Wide Shut

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Eyes Wide Shut

Postby beachxxx » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:09 pm

Hello,
we will be pearl in October and would like to participate in the evening eyes wide shut and we would like to have information on the course of the evening.
is that it's exactly like in the movies
beachxxx
Desire Fan

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 27 Nov 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: JALF

Re: Eyes Wide Shut

Postby Do it Man » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:39 am

Hi Beachxxx,
It seems that the EWS night remains a bit of a secret, maybe that's a good thing, who knows ?
If You would like to PM me then I will write a full description of our experience ......

Mr & Mrs Do it Man. :UK
Do it Man
Desire Fan

We are from: UK
We arrive on: 22 Jun 2013

Postby David Donna » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:37 pm

From our post of May 30, 2013:

------
The staff were worried that nobody would show for the EWS night last week because nobody wanted to participate with the lap dance lessons in the afternoon by the pool. Well, 60 people crammed into the conference room when you include the staff and the 2 hired dancers to simulate a sexual encounter.

What we assumed would be people actually participating when the "Master" (Charlie) struck his staff in front of them. Yes, we were picked first because Charlie knew we would join in. What we didn't expect was 50 guests expecting us to put on a show for them. Sorry, we aren't paid entertainers. Nobody joined in! I looked up and was amazed that everyone is just standing there, watching. Then the music switched to ball room dancing. Really? Everyone starts filing out of the room. No sexy interactions, no group hugs, big disappointment.

What did people miss after they left? Well, for one thing, no staff were present to turn down the ear splitting music that was looped so the same songs played over and over.

But, 2 other couples did take advantage of the moment. There was a private show by a famous guest and her husband. We felt extremely fortunate that this couple did stay to share a hour of their time and were comfortable enough to display their love for each other. So, on the one hand we were disappointed because so few people wanted to join in, on the other hand, we have a memory that we will cherish forever.

Would we participate in the future. Sure, but our elaborate capes we will leave at home. Still bring our masks that we got for souvenirs in Italy. And go into the room with a couple that we already know aren't bashful.

---------------------------
We are headed down on Sunday. As mentioned previously, we will leave our fancy capes at home, take our Italian masks, and participate. Hopefully with friends that we meet so we aren't putting on a show for all the bashful non-participants. I will post a report when we get back to let people know if anything has changed. Hopefully the repetitive, loud ballroom music will have been modified.
David Donna
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 25 Oct 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: cafe desire

Postby beachxxx » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:54 pm

Hi Do it man, i send you a PM, had you received it?
beachxxx
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 27 Nov 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: JALF

Postby David Donna » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:15 pm

We did go to the EWS last Wednesday night and TOTALLY different event because all sorts of people were willing to participate. My advice: don't stand around gawking, live a little and join in. Looking forward to tomorrow. Our 37th anniversary coincides with EWS. Good way to finish this vacation. Back to reality on Thursday.
David Donna
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 25 Oct 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: cafe desire

Postby SamAndRose » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:51 am

David Donna wrote:We did go to the EWS last Wednesday night and TOTALLY different event because all sorts of people were willing to participate. My advice: don't stand around gawking, live a little and join in. Looking forward to tomorrow. Our 37th anniversary coincides with EWS. Good way to finish this vacation. Back to reality on Thursday.

Glad to hear that this current trip held a different result than back in May. Hope you are enjoying the vacation and Happy Anniversary from us!!!
SamAndRose
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 02 Aug 2024

Postby COCONKITTY » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:57 am

Do it Man wrote:Hi Beachxxx,
It seems that the EWS night remains a bit of a secret, maybe that's a good thing, who knows ?
If You would like to PM me then I will write a full description of our experience ......

Mr & Mrs Do it Man. :UK

hey there do it man

whats up?...i would like to know what DAY of the week the EWS theme ..we will be at rm dec 7-14....and the one night-dinner/drinks we would like to take in at PEARL evening is the EWS that theme night?

Should we bring /and we do have mask-hooded capes,etc.? What should we expect--and we are not stiff- :US we will volunteer and participate?

Thanks

Coco/Kitty
Kitty & CoCo
COCONKITTY
Desire Addict

Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
We arrive on: 04 Aug 2020

Postby tarpon47 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:39 pm

We were there in June, and attended and participated in the EWS ceremony. It's a little eerie, but fun. We didn't get into any full blown sex while on the mattress in front of everyone, (50 people?), but one couple went the whole way and put on quite a performance that lasted for about 10 minutes, and it was definitely HOT. They made us feel a little "tame" by comparison.

Not the greatest evening while we were there, but we will probably attend on our next trip... and maybe participate more aggressively, too (if we are asked again...)
tarpon47
Desire Convert

Postby wbski85 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:01 pm

So what people seen couples wear to EWS? Pearl's website states lingerie for the ladies.
wbski85
Desire Superstar

Postby tarpon47 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:01 am

Ladies all wore masks and minimal lingerie under a cape (which the resort provides). Men also wore masks and capes, but had a variety of things on under their capes. Some had shirts and pants on, and some of us just had a pair of boxers under our capes. If you want to be chosen to perform in the middle of the room, I would suggest minimal clothing under your cape... Obviously, they don't want a bunch of fully clothed people out there writhing around...
tarpon47
Desire Convert

Postby wbski85 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:36 pm

Does Pearl supply masks and capes or would we have to buy or rent?
wbski85
Desire Superstar

Postby tarpon47 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:36 pm

Pearl has masks and capes. Seemed that most people brought their own masks, but used the capes provided by the resort.
tarpon47
Desire Convert

Postby tarpon47 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:45 pm

As I noted in my post back on October 10, one young couple actually went the whole way after being chosen to "perform," and they were quite entertaining. I think the reason that the event sometimes isn't as exciting as it might be is because most of the couples chosen either (1) have too many clothes on, or (2) aren't adventurous enough... If more of the participants wore less clothing under their capes, (or none at all), and got a little more "uninhibited" with their activities, the event could really be pretty fun and erotic...
tarpon47
Desire Convert

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl