Pearl in July/Aug.

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Pearl in July/Aug.

Postby Stugotz14 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:10 pm

My wife and I am hoping to become Desire Newbies.
We are likely looking at July or August and were wondering if anyone can give us an idea of what to expect during those months different then say a March/April trip regarding:
Occupancy, are all facilities usually open?, weather (I assume hot but does it rain a lot?) and anything else you can add about what to expect.
I've done much reading on these forums (love them) and just trying to get all the information I can so we know what to expect.
We can't wait to relax, get naked and meet new people.
Stugotz14

Re: Pearl in July/Aug.

Postby NCVETTE » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:17 pm

we went August 10-17th, Occupancy was low 35% at times. The low rate was perfect, no wait for anything (bar, food) The weather was hot and clear for 5 out of 7 days, but the bad days did not slow us down. We met the best people, more then any resort we have been to. Hope to return same time next year.
NCVETTE
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 07 Jul 2017
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby tommer » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:29 pm

The last couple of years, we have gone the first or second week in June. Each time, we have had perfect weather and no rain. This last trip, Pearl was probably 2/3 full .... a perfect number of people. We are going again next June from the 10 to the 17th and we expect to, once again, have a fantastic time. Come and join us ..... during a portion of that stay, some of the rooms are already sold out, so I suspect lots of fun loving visitors!
tommer
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 04 May 2023

Postby Stugotz14 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:38 pm

Thanks for the info. Sounds like any time is good to go to Desire. Wish we could join you Tommer but work schedule doesn't allow for June holidays.
Stugotz14

Postby Powderfinger » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:04 pm

We were there the last week of July, the place was full or nearly so the entire week....and we didn't see a drop of rain.
Powderfinger
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 11 Dec 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl