Terrible review of Pearl on Tripadvisor

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Re: Terrible review of Pearl on Tripadvisor

Postby David Donna » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:12 pm

If you take the time to read the reviews on TripAdvisor, you will note that Alessio does post a response to each review.
Pearl is listed as the #3 resort in the area, now ahead of Desire RM which checks in right behind at #4.
If you liked the resort, please take the time to post a review on TripAdvisor. Alessio and all the great staff work hard for us and it is a small favour in return. :D
David Donna
Desire Addict

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 25 Oct 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: cafe desire

Postby Le Couteau Cache' » Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:19 am

Didn't bother to look for it on TA,
but I suspect I was at Pearl during the time or just prior to this reviewer's comments.
All I can say is too each his own. The Aphrodite being renovated took a little away from the resort, and it was an usually rainy month, which if you're already in a pissy mood, tends to make things seem worse. Also there was a large takeover group that arrived mid-September and sometimes that tends to lessen the fun of people not part of the group.
All I can say is, I've travelled the world, and for swingers at least, there are no two better resorts in the world than Desire Pearl and RM.
Vive De-zyr-day'!!! :MEX
Le Couteau Cache'
Desire Devotee

We are from: USA
We arrive on: 30 Sep 2015
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie's

Postby Rossy » Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:17 am

Just a little of my two cents worth. This will be our first time to a resort like this and we are excited and nervous at the same time. I can tell you this, the bad review has done nothing to change our minds or even think about not going. I have seen 100 times more positive post than negative and I believe the negative posts are just people who love to complain. November 23 cannot get here fast enough. I hope there are a lot of positive, crazy, and interesting party animals going at this time. 8)

S and L :US
Relax, have a drink, and meet some amazing naked people.
Rossy
Desire Lover

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 22 Nov 2019

Postby werfun » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:55 pm

Right on Rossy. Whenever we go we plan on having a fun time and don't worry what other people think about the resort. After all your trip is going to be what you make it. If you plan on having a great time you will have a great time and if you are in a bad mood then everything will be bad no matter what happens So we take any reviews good or bad at face value as we prefer to make our own decisions.
werfun
Desire Legend

Postby ParejaMiami » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:08 am

Just came back from Pearl yesterday, I'll post my review soon.... First time ever at a nudist resort...... forget about the tripadvisor review.... I've been to many, many resorts over the years and I can state, with confidence, that Pearl has been one of the top ones. The staff, the food, the activities, and specially the customers were the best. Do not worry... unless you are the type of person that enjoys looking for flaws (and you'll find those even at the best hotels in the world), you'll have the time of your life, regardless if you're a nudist or a full swipe swinger... a no pressure, amicable, laid back, fun place
ParejaMiami
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 02 Sep 2014

Previous

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl