Master Suite with Plunge Pool

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Master Suite with Plunge Pool

Postby jbel2112 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:31 pm

Hello, all. I am seeing conflicting pictures from the Pearl website versus the internet. Can anyone identify this room?
http://www.oyster.com/riviera-maya/hotels/desire-pearl-resort-and-spa-riviera-maya/photos/master-suite-with-plunge-pool/

Also, does anyone have any pictures of the master suite with plunge pool? I want to make sure I get the room that I am looking for before I book it.
Thanks,
jbel2112

Re: Master Suite with Plunge Pool

Postby CokeMann » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:54 pm

There is a listing of all the room categories with the associated rooms that they apply to in the Pearl FAQ section (about half way down the post). This should help you identify which are the master suite rooms with plunge pools and then you can easily match those rooms with what building they are in.

Remember, just like Desire RM, you can "ask" for a specific room, but there is no guarantee that you will actually get the one you ask for
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Re: Master Suite with Plunge Pool

Postby jbel2112 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:24 am

CokeMann, thanks for your quick reply.
My confusion is in the two pictures that are shown on the site.
One has a round "jacuzzi" like pool on the terrace, like the room in the picture (room 78) with one bathroom and then there are ones with the terrace and rectangular plunge pools with two bathrooms. Both seem to be labeled as a master suite with plunge pool.
There is a big difference between them and again I am just looking to make sure that I request the larger one.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
jbel2112

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl