internet

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

internet

Postby adrian » Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:14 pm

I have just extended my stay from 7 days to 11 days (to include my birthday) but now I probably have to connect with my office while I am there. I have seen no recent complaints about the internet speed. Does this mean that it is better and operating at acceptable speeds or is it just a slow as ever?? Is the slow speed a local wireless problem which can be solved by going somewhere else in the hotel or is it property wide?? If it is still a problem, does anybody have a solution?? If not I guess I will just have to drink more heavily and forget about the office and hope nothing bad happens.
adrian
Desire Convert

We are from: Canada

Re: internet

Postby NCVETTE » Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:17 pm

we had no problems in August, lobby is the best, but we had good reception on the third floor next to pier.
NCVETTE
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 07 Jul 2017
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby Gemini Rose » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:42 pm

We returned home today :( I used my iPad at the pool, in our room (2112) and at the lobby bar. Signal was great at all of those locations.
Gemini Rose and Cowboy
Gemini Rose
Desire Superstar

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 11 May 2019

Postby lotsoffun » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:15 pm

So glad to hear the internet connection is improving across the resort, when we were there last in May I had to go to the lobby to check oin on things at home. Enjoy your trip! We are back in December for two weeks!
lotsoffun
Desire Lover

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 21 Dec 2013

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl