booze cruise

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

booze cruise

Postby normancouple » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:30 pm

Has anyone been on the booze cruise or the catamaran excursion? At Pearl last year and heard a group talking about one. I heard some wild stories. Anybody have any info or stories? We might try one this summer.
normancouple
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 23 Nov 2016
Swing Site(s) we belong to: AFF

Re: booze cruise

Postby keiwely » Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:48 pm

There is a Boobs Cruise that runs out by the docks near Temptations. You can book it through Steve at http://cancunboobscruise.com/

It's a ton of fun but you would have to get yourselves to Temptations and back. Steve mentioned to me, that he can arrange the transportion (probably cheaper than a taxi) and the more people you can get to go along, the cheaper it would work out per person for transportion. The actual cost for the Boobs Cruise is $75 pp I believe. You have to pre-register with Steve on http://cancunboobscruise.com/ prior to going. On the day of the cruise, you sign up at TTR around 9:30 am and board by about 10:30. You cruise over to Isla for lunch and games (lunch inc. in price and all drinks on the boat and at lunch inc.) and then you all board the catamaran again and they make a 1 1/2 - 2 hr stop on the island where you can go shopping or drink at a local bar (anything purchased on the island during this time is not inc. in the price) Everyone then boards the boat again for the cruise back to TTR and that is when it really gets pretty crazy. They make a stop to skinny dip and play crazy games and of course lots of drinking. You end up back at TTR around 5:30.

We'll be at Desire RM Feb. 20 - Mar. 6, 2014. If anyone is interested in going on the Boobs Cruise with Steve during that time...PM us!

That is the only one I know of other than if you book the private yacht but I'm all ears if anyone knows of any other booze cruise!

Admin Note: There is going to be a price increase of the cruise for 2014 see below
Steve- CancunBoobsCruise wrote: 
For 2014 the new price will be $85. Deposits will be $35 with $50 payable on the day as a balance.
The new price will be effective from 1st Jan.

Reasons for the price increase include:

- a 5% hike in sales tax across the whole State. Quintana Roo used to enjoy a tax break as a 'Border State'. The newly elected party in power have removed this status and you should expect almost everything in Cancun to go up by at least 5%.

- Since we rarely do the downtown shopping stop any more we are spending more money on gas, and more alcohol is consumed.

- An increase in the "Sea Life Preservation and Dock Fee" which all aquatic tours charge.

- Our Ents staff and DJ had a pay rise earlier in the year which wasn't previously accounted for.
keiwely
Desire Fan

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 20 Feb 2014

Postby normancouple » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:39 am

Thanks! Thats the info I was looking for. I heard the ladies are well cared for :wink:
normancouple
Desire Addict

Postby Baja2some » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:44 pm

While there in September ,we took a Cat cruise.It was thru Adolfo who I believe works for Albatross.He is around Pearl trying to get customers.This was a small (4 couples) outing.Naked right after we left the dock area until we returned.Snorkeling beer and other drinks on board and lunch on Isla Mujeres.We by passed the shopping and did more more nude swimming on the north shore.The trip back got very interesting the crew brought out the chocolate syrup and that started it off.4 couples having sex on the bow of the Cat.This was a great trip well worth the money tho I seem to have forgot how much it was. Ja Ja
Baja2some
Desire Convert

We are from: Mexico
We arrive on: 21 Dec 2015

Postby normancouple » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:04 pm

I heard the crew jumps in and plays.
normancouple
Desire Addict

Postby 2naked » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:11 pm

We did the Druze on our last visit and it was just 3 cpls. Very tame. None of us were lifestyles, one cpl were older newlyweds. Basically the same as most have described but no crazyness on the way back. We did get some whip cream play but it was very tame. Some mild play with our own spouses but definitely no involvement from the help. I think he did skinny dip a bit but that was all. A great time but unless we made friends with other couples while there who wanted to go, we would probably not go again.
2naked
Desire Addict

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 01 Sep 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS-SZC-KIK

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl