Theme Nights for 2014 at Pearl

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Theme Nights for 2014 at Pearl

Postby tommer » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:47 pm

With the new year fast approaching and our already made reservations for June, we are anxious to begin our shopping for theme nights. We haven't seen the management's proposed theme nights for 2014 at Desire Pearl. Can anyone help? We are looking forward to having LOTS of fun!
tommer
Desire Legend

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 04 May 2023

Re: Theme Nights for 2014 at Pearl

Postby amazonwoman366 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:14 pm

We are leaving for Desire Pearl in a few weeks and I did finally see the Theme nights listed on their home page. http://desirepearlresort.com/.
amazonwoman366

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 25 Jan 1914

Postby vcdrunning » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:31 pm

I'm now in Pearl. Theme nights more or less the same as the website.

We have a Chippendale contest last night, lots of fun, Gentlemen should prepare for that !

Tonight will have Lingerie Contest.
vcdrunning
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 29 Apr 2013

Postby caro » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:34 pm

vcdrunning wrote:I'm now in Pearl. Theme nights more or less the same as the website.

We have a Chippendale contest last night, lots of fun, Gentlemen should prepare for that !

Tonight will have Lingerie Contest.

Since you're there now, any differences as a result of International Swingers Month?
caro
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 20 Feb 2013

Postby vcdrunning » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:09 pm

actually we are very disappointed. we are not swinger but want to see what will we have this month.

here is raining most of the time, quite cold, around 20 C. cloudy, no sunshine, nobody in the swimming pool.

nothing special for this swinger month.
vcdrunning
Desire Fan

Postby lesfrank » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:14 pm

That sucks, We will be at RM on the 23rd and hope the weather is better. You probably got some of the cold front that has chilled the lower 48. Am disappointed that the vibe was not better for you at Pearl. I wonder what the experience has been for the folks at RM. Nobody seems interested in posting a full trip report from either facility.
lesfrank

Postby vcdrunning » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:40 pm

We might have caught a wrong date.

We arrived on Jan 5 and left on Jan 12.

For the first few days, raining most of the time, nothing to do except stayed in our room.

Night activities were ok. misbehaving2 asked me about the eye wide shut night (I do not know how to reply you so I posted here), it was like the movie, many put on mask and cloak, there was a bed in the middle of the disco, when you were selected, you and your partner would go to the bed making some sexy post. There were altogether more than 10 persons on the bed.

Atmosphere is good, very erotic and sexy, right after the "show", a few couples went to the sin room, including us !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You don't want to miss this so please bring your mask and cloak or otherwise you would not be selected.

We got sunshine and beautiful weather on Jan 10 onwards.... better than none, right ?

Normally activities in beautiful weather, naked sunbath, Jacuzzi bed etc... (bad weather = a bit cold, cannot stay in Jacuzzi bed :cry: )

Frankly speaking, we don't see any special movement due to International Swinger Month, perhaps we are not swinger so we don't discover.
vcdrunning
Desire Fan

Postby keiwely » Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:12 am

Question about EYS. On the website it says sexy lingerie for women and a cloak and mask for the men. The video shows women wearing masks as well - looks great. Do only the men wear cloaks?
keiwely
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 20 Feb 2014

Postby trubluz » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:49 pm

keiwely wrote:Question about EYS. On the website it says sexy lingerie for women and a cloak and mask for the men. The video shows women wearing masks as well - looks great. Do only the men wear cloaks?

Both wear masks, our last visit they did have a limited supply of masks and cloaks to provide to guest if they did not bring any.
Her curves can be adventurous!
Kasidie: madgerman
SLS: madgerman69
KIK: azmadgerman69
trubluz
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 29 Jun 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS

Postby Wreck02 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:04 am

I'm so confused! (and slightly annoyed). We spend ridiculous amounts of time planning our theme night outfits each year (husband just loves those "try on" nights). Doing some research tonight, I found this week's theme schedule on their blog here:
http://blog.desireresorts.com/weekly-ac ... ire-pearl/.
But it is completely different from their schedule posted on the main website here:
http://desirepearl.originalresorts.com/ ... inment.asp

Different nights, different themes, different day for foam party -- do NOT want to miss that!

So what's up? Which do you think is more accurate? When we were at Pearl in November, they did follow the website, but I'm wondering if the themes are changing this year. We don't go until March, but a girl's gotta plan, you know!
Wreck02

We arrive on: 29 Sep 2017

Postby cplnlove75 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:21 am

I know they sometimes change themes for takeovers at the groups request. Not sure if that was the case here. Best bet to be sure is to email the resort and find out which schedule is going to be correct when your there. We love "try on" nights...
cplnlove75

We arrive on: 27 May 2014
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby mthomas34616 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:56 pm

Wreck02 wrote:I'm so confused! (and slightly annoyed). We spend ridiculous amounts of time planning our theme night outfits each year (husband just loves those "try on" nights). Doing some research tonight, I found this week's theme schedule on their blog here:
http://blog.desireresorts.com/weekly-ac ... ire-pearl/.
But it is completely different from their schedule posted on the main website here:
http://desirepearl.originalresorts.com/ ... inment.asp

Different nights, different themes, different day for foam party -- do NOT want to miss that!

So what's up? Which do you think is more accurate? When we were at Pearl in November, they did follow the website, but I'm wondering if the themes are changing this year. We don't go until March, but a girl's gotta plan, you know!

What a big difference in schedule, we are going in May and hot Colombian wife wants to participate in theme nights. She wants to start looking into outfits now,that might be a little difficult.
mthomas34616
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 08 May 2014

Postby amazonwoman366 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:47 pm

We were just there Jan 25th thru 31st. This is the correct list for Pool activities & Theme nights. Although you may want to recheck it a couple weeks before you leave.

http://blog.desireresorts.com/weekly-ac ... ire-pearl/

We only attended 1 theme night, which was Leather & Lace. This was our first time at Pearl so didn't know what to expect on the theme nights, so didn't bring anything.. which we're glad of now because we weren't impressed with the disco.. to small, to smokey with the fog machine going and music WAY too loud for that small of a room.. we left after 5 minutes.. just wasn't our scene but others seemed to enjoy it.

Pool activities were fun, especially the Foam party hour and since we had a pool side room didn't need to reserve a lounger for the day (Seahorse 34, Jr Suite), awesome room!!
amazonwoman366

We arrive on: 25 Jan 1914

Postby bill_monica » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:06 pm

Is there a change in the theme night at Pearl ?
Currently what's posted on the blog site shows Queen & Kings, Cherry to Strawberry and Hawaiian night. :o
http://blog.desireresorts.com/weekly-ac ... sire-pearl
I've looked into group calendars and there is no special event running this week.
bill_monica
Desire Lover

We are from: Canada
Will be at:  
We arrive on: 17 Dec 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SpicyMatch

Postby Funtimes111 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:01 pm

This looks like a recent change. We are going in July and will have to get some new stuff
Funtimes111
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 27 Jul 2013

Next

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl