Masturbation!!

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Masturbation!!

Postby Sarah&mark » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:56 pm

Well that got your attention!!!!! OK so Desire is all about fantasy, fun and feelings between partners (or others if you want!). One of our fantasies is for her to get risque publicly....but disretely, being watched but not too obvious, touching herself while i watch and others do too, she lost in the oblivion of such a wanton moment, eyes closed but knowing that others might be enjoying the view, and safe in my arms throughout.

The question is: where would this be acceptable at Pearl? beach? pool? hot tub? sin room? what about balcony, particularly if this is shared? or is that to be confined to our room? and what if it was me performing for her? same rules?

We are there for our first visit in july and already we cant stop thining about fulfilling our fantasies! all of them!! expect more questions over coming weeks!!!
:wink:
Sarah&mark

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 04 Jun 2014

Re: Masturbation!!

Postby northernlightscpl » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:46 pm

Wow, this stream will be interesting to follow and I am sure you will get 'the should and should not's'. My 2 cents is, is if it is a woman, it will be seen by many as erotic and sensual. Crazy as it may be, for many the 'rules' may change if it is a guy and it may not be as acceptable and could in fact become 'that single guy in the hot tub tag' (won't use the term used in another post). Where can one 'do it', I personally don't care where, this is 'Desire's", not a church camp or quilting fest. This is where people come to do exactly those things, so I can't see why people should or would being offended. Is it anything different than the many BJ's and A to Z I have seen at Desire's ? No, pretty mild, but very erotic in deed... Paid the premium price to be there......Go for it.
northernlightscpl
northernlightscpl
Desire Legend

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 27 Jan 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Postby Chrissy » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:03 am

:L
Chrissy

We arrive on: 22 Jan 2013

Postby GrandRapidscpl » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:43 am

I think you'll here the same response a lot on this one. as far as the wife goes I think she could do it anywhere ( except maybe the beach) and it would be a turn on to others and they would be ok with it. The playroom and the hot tub I think that I would almost go unnoticed because of more explicit sexual activity going on lol. As for the male half this is the one you will have to be a little more discreet about . As long as the wife is with you the beds at the hot tub the playroom and even the patio or your balcony would be acceptable to us!! The only thing I would try and refrain from is looking like the perverted guy jerking off by himself while staring at the other guest lol which I'm sure your not planning on doing lol. I think for this fantasy the best place would be the balcony because you know people would be watching from a distance but it would still be in your own private place. Either way we say knock yourself out what ever you want to do its your vacation masterbate awayyy!!! $-)
GrandRapidscpl
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
We arrive on: 22 Jun 2013

Postby eeyore » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:42 am

For her the pool and beach if done somewhat discreetly. Half the fun is trying not to get caught. At the hot tub or playroom, she could yell out hey look at what I am doing ^:)^ . For him, my answer is that at the hot tub or playroom it would have to be obvious that he is doing it for her and not trying to show off. Maybe on the hot tub beds. I think at the pool or beach, a good portion of the people would find it inappropriate. However, if it is her hand on him somewhat discreetly that is a different story :-(w) One year at the RM pool, a couple next to us the woman was lightly stroking her man all day. It was fun watching people having a conversation with them. It also gave the Mrs. a good idea for the hot tub :shock:
eeyore
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 18 Jul 2015

Postby heavyG » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:51 am

On our first trip to Desire we were approached by a couple who asked if my wife would join them on the beds so he could jerk off on my wife's boobs while his wife talked dirty and then licked up the cum he deposited on my wife's chest...

So yeah - you should be OK.
Will you be there at the same time as us? Don't be afraid to say Hi!
On CD as: heavyG
heavyG
Desire Addict

Swing Site(s) we belong to: CD, as: heavyG

Postby normancouple » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:00 pm

I think the most appropriate place for that would be the pool side beds. Absolutely encouraged for her. I don't think there would be a problem for you as long as she was with you.
normancouple
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 23 Nov 2016
Swing Site(s) we belong to: AFF

Postby Mr_big60564 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:42 pm

Agree for women it would be pretty much anywhere as long as not obvious to non-Desire passers by. For men, if your woman is within 3 feet of you (or whatever reasonable distance, there is no "3 foot rule"), then I say it's fine to do in any other area where sexual contact would be normal. At home, wife and I have been known to masturbate together with some degree of regularity so hey why not go for it once or twice at Desire as well. I kind of like the idea of doing it on balcony outside our room.
Mr_big60564
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 30 Nov 2020

Postby miranda2 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:46 pm

I've never seen any posted resort rules (these, apparently, are made to be broken) that say you can't so go for it and enjoy yourself! We ALL pay a premium price to go to Desire so that we can fulfill our fantasies. Have fun! :bj
miranda2
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 26 Sep 2018

Postby tommer » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:35 pm

We have similar thoughts as many have expressed. Guys need to be more discrete and pick the right time and place. Ladies .... well most anywhere works great and we will also have a toy ready for the event. Spectators are most welcomed! :wink:
tommer
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 04 May 2023

Postby vcdrunning » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:00 pm

We have been to Desire twice, one in RM and one in Pearl.

Actually we think that customers are 99% quite " conservative ". We haven't seen any couple PDS in the day time yet !

It is a very safe place, most of the customers respect others. We saw one couple they used GoPro to take video of themselves during the show in the disco which we considered it was not appropriate.

So ladies can do whatever they want, go go go !!!
vcdrunning
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 29 Apr 2013

Postby Sarah&mark » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:31 am

That's fantastic, kinda what I expected having read lots of forum posts about PDS/PDA but reassuring to know. It always was about her doing it rather than me. Just the thought of it.....wow!

Thanks all. cant wait to get there. M&Sx :)
Sarah&mark

We arrive on: 04 Jun 2014

Postby mrmuscle » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:36 pm

It is definitely a work of art to watch women enjoy themselves. Us men.....well I guess it is a little more acceptable if it is the woman's soft hands that are doing the masturbating on a man. A lot more exciting too...knowing control is passed over to someone else. They can make it last forever or just pound you til your teeth fall out!!!! LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:
mrmuscle
Desire Devotee

Postby gaviao » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:14 pm

At afternoon (around 4-5 PM) last July, at Desire Pearl, a very handsome, young and well hung Brazilian man was lying on a floating raft, in the canal between the two sections of pool. His girlfriend was into the water, softly pushing the raft. Minutes later, very discreetly she started to put atention on his penis; first kissing, then licking and caressing it. Both my wife and I thougt that it was a very erotic and classy show for us, nothing rude, very far from ordinary or vulgar. It was a warm up for us!
gaviao
Desire Legend

We are from: Mexico
We arrive on: 29 Jan 2021

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl