New TA review for Pearl

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

New TA review for Pearl

Postby PNWcouple » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:54 pm

Sounds a little wonky to me.

Can some of you people who have been there comment on the slightly bizarre Tripadvisor review (one star from JetSetting30)?
PNWcouple
Desire Convert

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 02 Feb 2014

Re: New TA review for Pearl

Postby greenapples5 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:02 pm

I've never been, but maybe because it's Swingers month, the reviewer picked a bad time to go - probably not knowing, of course. I hope it's not THAT obscene.
greenapples5
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 0- 5-2014

Postby CokeMann » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:53 pm

Totally bogus report - nudity is definitely not allowed in the restaurants even during group takeovers or a resort special event such as ISM.

As to locals walking on the beach on their way to Cancun and seeing supposed sex acts - LOL - Cancun via the beach is about 2 day walk from Pearl

Anyone that has been to Pearl already knows that any inappropriate PDA/PDS on the beach is shut down(gently) by security as they are very conscious that the beach is a public thoroughfare

and Yes we've been to Pearl several times......

and to be fair - they probably didn't do any research just booked with local UK TA and where expecting a typical AANR nudist type place. [-X
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby WhiteSands » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:04 pm

OMG! Did they go to the WRONG resort in the WRONG month? LOL!
Not sure it's bogus, you can see naked people from the inside of the restaurant (glass walls), just don't think these people have ever been to a naturist resort before, never mind a lifestyle one.
So a guy wants to play volleyball naked? Or wants to snorkel naked? Good for him. And he's not Adonis? Oh dear. Does that mean he deserves the sort of insults given in this report? NO, for goodness sake.
And as for "get a room"??? Isn't that the whole point of going to Pearl , especially in swinger's month - you don't need to!!
Rant over, as you were.....
:UK
72 days of Temptation, 43 of Desire, 32 of Pearl and counting.....
Lingerie Queen of Desire 2013

See you soon!
Follow us on Twitter @BlancoGoGo
WhiteSands
Desire Superstar

We are from: UK
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 09 Sep 2015

Postby trubluz » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:46 pm

LMFAO!!! I can't stop laughing at that review....oh my how some people fail to research where they are going and if any events are going at that time. We have only been to Pearl once and yes we were on the beach naked, in the ocean naked and no we aren't Ken & Barbie!!! June can't get here fast enough so we can watch and participate in Volleyball naked of course!!! hahaha
Her curves can be adventurous!
Kasidie: madgerman
SLS: madgerman69
KIK: azmadgerman69
trubluz
Desire Superstar

We are from: USA
We arrive on: 29 Jun 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS

Postby heavyG » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:51 pm

This review was written by the female half of this couple... so is this a case of the boyfriend failed to mention what Desire Pearl is really all about? Sounds like she freaked out because she wasn't given info about the lifestyle & nudity side of the resort.

Some of it sounds fabricated - 3 guys surrounding her and 'rubbing' themselves? Been there 4 times, and I've never witnessed anything like that.
Will you be there at the same time as us? Don't be afraid to say Hi!
On CD as: heavyG
heavyG
Desire Addict

Swing Site(s) we belong to: CD, as: heavyG

Postby youme69 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:04 pm

Sounds like a perfect week, wish we were there!! Sounds like they should of stayed home.
youme69
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 03 Apr 2024

Postby mthomas34616 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:51 pm

It seems TA removed that post, I am worry about that, is TA now censoring/ selective post on there site?
mthomas34616
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 08 May 2014

Postby mthomas34616 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:51 pm

youme69 wrote:Sounds like a perfect week, wish we were there!! Sounds like they should of stayed home.

I'm with you
mthomas34616
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 08 May 2014

Postby CokeMann » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:08 pm

mthomas34616 wrote:It seems TA removed that post, I am worry about that, is TA now censoring/ selective post on there site?

Yep - nothing new however - they have always done it on both the review side and on their forums side if they(in only their opinion) deem the the post inappropriate.
CokeMann
Site Admin

Postby Rossy » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:12 pm

I did not get a chance to read this report but from what it sounds like they did not go to the same resort we went to. This was the greatest adult vacation of my life and we are trying to figure out how to get back as soon as possible.
Relax, have a drink, and meet some amazing naked people.
Rossy
Desire Lover

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 22 Nov 2019

Postby werfun » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:44 pm

As it was reported in the news late last year some reviews were written by people that have never have been to the places that they are reviewing. They just did a little resource on the place and made up their own mind about what to write not worrying if it was correct or not. All I can say is that the reviews that rate the Desire Resorts as outstanding far outweigh the bad reviews. But then we are Desire Lovers and don't even want to think about going anyplace else for our vacations.
werfun
Desire Legend

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl