Is the Erotic massage the same thing as Sensual massage?

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Re: Is the Erotic massage the same thing as Sensual massage?

Postby quartercouple » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:39 pm

Bert,

We also had the massage session with Claudia and had the same result. Don't get me wrong she performed a wonderful deep tissue massage on both my wife and I but without a happy ending on either of us.
She had us do some deep breathing exercising during the massage which dealt with stress relief. As usual she had me help out during my wife's massage but did very little genital contact on her during the massage.
When she had me on the table she got me all worked up with stroking and direct contact up to the point where I was going to explode, then all of a sudden she stopped. I was seconds away from orgasm and she just stopped!
I don't know what the deal is but my wife and I came away very disappointed and will probability not see her again. She acted as if she was above that kind of massage and insinuated if that's what we were looking for we should finish it ourselves. I mean really $190.00 for a case of the blue balls, get real Claudia. Doesn't she understand why couples come to see her?
quartercouple
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 29 Mar 2017
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby bert » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:50 pm

Quarter, Our experience with Claudia was very different. We told her up front what we wanted, and BOY did it happen!! She spent a good 15 minutes up front, discussing options and techniques, including our expectations, and was very cooperative. We also had the fantastic deep breathing techniques and tantric massage and 4-hands massage / happy endings. Claudia is a charismatic and empathetic person and brings that level of personalization in to the massage. At the Desire spa, we got two people (male and female) who worked on each of us alone and never spoke. Since Desire spa is $350 for 45 minutes and Claudia is $190 for 2 hours (+ $20 RT taxi) it makes it kind of a no-brainer, but we wanted to try both and compare. Now that we have, we will be returning to Claudia again and again. If you do give her another chance, make sure you tell her what you want, and then learn how she does it. Her techniques still keep us going!!
bert
Desire Convert

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 04 Nov 2014

Postby scdi2003 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:51 am

We also loved Claudia's massage. Our first massage with Claudia was last February and we have already booked a repeat massage for our next visit in November. Besides a great massage, Claudia used aromatherapy and reinforced breathing techniques throughout the massage. At the end of my massage, my wife sneezed and I felt a whole body tingling. I've never experienced that before. We have not tried the Desire massages so can't make any comparisons. Mike
scdi2003
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 08 Nov 2014

Postby honeycouple » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:14 am

Ive given a lot of thought about booking a sensual or erotic massage for us as a couple. It sounds tempting.

HOWEVER, I would much rather give Annalisa a massage myself then have others do it for me that wont participate in the big finale. Ideally we would be able to find a lady to help me give Annalisa a massage. When we were done then Annalisa would assist the husband in returning the favor. In the right location who knows where things could lead.

Im hoping that the butler will arrange a table for me to use once or twice during our stay.
Mike and Annalisa
July 19 2014 - Engaged on the Pier
JULY 25 thru August 1 2015 - Honeymoon
Dinner party Sunday July 26, 2015 Desire Pearl. Join us?
honeycouple
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 25 Jul 2015

Postby tikihutguy » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:57 am

fess990 wrote:We were there in March. There is a form that you fill out that has check boxes for parts of your body that you don't want touched. We left them all blank.

Is that for sensual massage,erotic or both?? And was it @ Pearl??
tikihutguy
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 18 May 2023

Postby tandainla1 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:17 pm

My husband and I are thinking about doing the erotic massage on this trip (exactly 1 month to go!). We went to Claudia a couple of years ago and it was a wonderful experience but we decided that we want to spend as mush time as possible at DRM this time. The website mentions that the sensual massage is 60 minutes (assuming it's the same for the erotic). I would prefer to do this at the spa and not in our room.

So I'm wondering if the massage/experience is 60 minutes and then you can enjoy the hot tub in the room together for additional time? Or, do they ask you to vacate the room after a total of 60 minutes? And did anyone feel rushed to finish up?

Thanks!
tandainla1
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 23 Jul 2014
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS, Kasidie, SDC

Postby tikihutguy » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:19 pm

Last time we did DRM they took you to another room with hot tub and champagne. Never felt rushed :D
tikihutguy
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 18 May 2023

Postby tandainla1 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:08 pm

tikihutguy wrote:Last time we did DRM they took you to another room with hot tub and champagne. Never felt rushed :D

Thanks!
tandainla1
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 23 Jul 2014
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS, Kasidie, SDC

Postby fess990 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:10 pm

tikihutguy wrote:
fess990 wrote:We were there in March. There is a form that you fill out that has check boxes for parts of your body that you don't want touched. We left them all blank.

Is that for sensual massage,erotic or both?? And was it @ Pearl??

It was at Pearl. It was the erotic massage. Both of us had happy endings.
fess990

Postby Miacpl30 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:37 am

We had the erotic. It was great. Given then fact we take shorter trips we prefer to stay at desire as long as possible. We like honeycouple's idea. :D
SDC/Kasidie--miacpl30
Miacpl30
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 09 May 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Sdc kasidie

Postby lwdw » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:55 pm

we has the erotic last August and it was OK but they didn't touch the happy bits. we would like that this time so does anyone remember who they had and did they have any females that were a little easier on the eyeballs?
lwdw
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 09 May 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: sdc

Postby mrstommer » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:11 pm

By special request in a trip report forum for June, I will share our experience in the spa...

To celebrate a passionate trip to Pearl, my opinion would be there is nothing better than adding the sensual or erotic massage to your week. My hubby and I attended the sales pitch offered when we arrived, a couple days later, and then signed up for the sensual massage. Attending the sales pitch, which only lasted 45 minutes, and then a half hour discussion of our own at lunch, assured us a nice discount on the price of the massage, and other offers (we did not use).

The details of the sensual massage, as we experienced it...oooh la la! Neither of us had ever experienced a couples massage before. But we had discussed the possibility prior to arriving. We decided we were both comfortable with a professional masseuse, female for both of us, and talked of the limits of how much we wanted to experience. If you have read any of the postings regarding massages, you will know I am referring to the 'happy endings'.

For both the sensual and the erotic, when you enter the Spa and tell the staff you are interested in a massage, you are given a form to fill out detailing your limits of where you are ok with being touched. The only box I checked 'no' to was the vagina. Other body parts listed include hands, feet, breast, clitoris, and face, for women. We wanted the sensual, believing that would be a great initiation, with our own 'happy ending'. The erotic is supposedly where the masseuse assist with the happy ending.

The sensual massage was given by Veronica and Gladys. They were wonderful. The touch was light, enticing, using fingertips and feathers. I even giggled at one point. The setting was romantic, with dim lighting, candles, a hint of eucalyptus and vanilla, the sounds of birds and breezes... We were to lie down on beds that were beside each other, but not touching. The ladies caressed each of us. Veronica had teased my body into near...and I had to let out a moan...or two...which excited my hubby! Then they pushed our tables together. Usually, with a sensual, that is the point when the ladies will leave you to your own desires. Yet, they stayed, and continued to caress and excite while the two of us were...yes...happy ending after happy ending........

Cheers!
Mrs Tommer
living, loving life and each other...cheers!
mrstommer
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 13 Mar 2020

Postby 2curiousppl » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:05 pm

We are booked at DP in October and part of the promo we booked comes with a "spa treatment for 2"... When I clicked through and booked it I got the following:

Dear Desire guest, the DPSM11 promocode applies for stays of 2 nights or more, make sure you have covered this condition to get your complimentary SENSUAL COUPLES MASSAGE (1 per couple per stay) plus complimentary Airport-Hotel-Airport transportation and begin your desire experience now.(Restrictions may apply)

So can I assume this is the sensual massage referred to in this thread? I wonder if there will be an option to exchange/upgrade to an "erotic" massage? And to get this massage will we have to sit through a timeshare pitch?

Any opinions welcome. Cheers!
kik: curiousppl2
2curiousppl
Desire Lover

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 16 Jan 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: AFF

Previous

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl