Is the Erotic massage the same thing as Sensual massage?

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Is the Erotic massage the same thing as Sensual massage?

Postby Bama37 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:31 am

I have read about both the sensual and erotic massage, but cannot find anything about the erotic massage on the Pearl web site. I've looked both under the spa area and on the Fantasy Menu. Both areas talk about the Sensual massage. On the Fantasy Menu, the sensual massage is $350. Is this the same thing as the erotic massage? We want to have the erotic massage when we go in June...just want to be sure I'm booking the right thing! Also, any additional feedback from anyone that has done the erotic massage would be great.

Mr. Bama
Bama37
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 04 Jun 1919
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Re: Is the Erotic massage the same thing as Sensual massage?

Postby HappyKid » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:26 am

From my take on this they are the same except

@};- one of them they are in the room just to let you start the presses b-(
and the other they are in the room all the way till you finish :lol: and are giving you a massage :oops: you all along thro it :bj
:L
June 2019 Desire Perl
2018 Perl ,2017 Perl ,2016 Perl,2015 RM & Perl Temptation
2014 RM & Perl ,2013 Perl ,2012 RM ,2008 Temp
HappyKid
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 21 Aug 2022

Postby Funtimes111 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:32 pm

We had the erotic massage last summer. It was fun. They massage ALL areas of you body.
Funtimes111
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 27 Jul 2013

Postby Sarah&mark » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:36 am

Are there male and female masseurs? My wife prefers a mans touch and I don't :oops:
Sarah&mark

We arrive on: 04 Jun 2014

Postby animal hats » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:22 pm

Sarah&mark wrote:Are there male and female masseurs? My wife prefers a mans touch and I don't :oops:

You and your wife will make your request on the form they give you to fill out before the massage . They have both male and female :D
animal hats
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 01 Nov 2023

Postby Yeipi » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:47 pm

I haven't been in Pearl but went to DRM in January and asked for both types of massage. Their answer was:

Sensual massage: they don't touch your privates.
Erotic massage: they DO touch your privates.

My wife didn't want to go for either or, so we booked a couples massage: relaxing for her and erotic for me... and wowwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! :mrgreen:
Yeipi
Desire Superstar

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 02 Feb 2024

Postby Naughtyworks10 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:20 pm

Erotic massage is full touch of "ALL" parts and boy is that fun! They stay as long as you want and massage you as you finish. Great fun!!!
Naughtyworks10

We arrive on: 08 Feb 2014

Postby fess990 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:44 pm

We were there in March. There is a form that you fill out that has check boxes for parts of your body that you don't want touched. We left them all blank.
fess990

Postby FromSeattle » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:59 pm

Going in late August

The wife and I will be getting the couples massage. She doesn't want the sensual/erotic massage. If I have read this thread correctly do I expect a happy ending from the couples massage? What about the wife?

This has been a very interesting thread so far.
FromSeattle
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 26 Aug 2014

Postby fess990 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:05 pm

FromSeattle wrote:Going in late August

The wife and I will be getting the couples massage. She doesn't want the sensual/erotic massage. If I have read this thread correctly do I expect a happy ending from the couples massage? What about the wife?

This has been a very interesting thread so far.

I doubt it. I'm pretty sure you need to sign up for the erotic massage if you want a happy ending,
fess990

Postby 1hppygirl » Mon May 12, 2014 4:48 pm

Can anyone describe in more detail the Erotic and Sensual massage?
Robin & Anthony
1hppygirl
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 23 Jun 2015
Swing Site(s) we belong to: n/a

Postby KingNorman » Tue May 27, 2014 7:57 pm

My wife and I paid a day visit to the Pearl Spa this past February and had the Sensual Massage and had an INCREDIBLE experience! Our original understanding was that the Sensual Massage was more of a "tease" and then the providers would leave the room and let you and your partner finish in private. While the during the Erotic Massage the providers would be more "hands-on" massaging all parts of your body, continue massaging while you and your partner got together on one table, and then would "assist" until completion. It turned out to be the best of both worlds for us; we got the Sensual Massage which began with a good standard couples massage and progressed to a "very good" all over body massage and an "excellent" erotic massage for each of us on our respective own massage tables. Then they put our tables together and continued massaging us while we began to play together for a good while and then left the room at some point before completion. It was our very first experience with anything like this and our very first visit to any place like Pearl and; while my wife was apprehensive to begin with, she remained open-minded and ultimately agrees that it was one of the best experiences we have had in 22 years of marriage!
KingNorman

We arrive on: 0- 0-2014
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Postby 1hppygirl » Wed May 28, 2014 4:03 pm

KingNorman wrote:My wife and I paid a day visit to the Pearl Spa this past February and had the Sensual Massage and had an INCREDIBLE experience! Our original understanding was that the Sensual Massage was more of a "tease" and then the providers would leave the room and let you and your partner finish in private. While the during the Erotic Massage the providers would be more "hands-on" massaging all parts of your body, continue massaging while you and your partner got together on one table, and then would "assist" until completion. It turned out to be the best of both worlds for us; we got the Sensual Massage which began with a good standard couples massage and progressed to a "very good" all over body massage and an "excellent" erotic massage for each of us on our respective own massage tables. Then they put our tables together and continued massaging us while we began to play together for a good while and then left the room at some point before completion. It was our very first experience with anything like this and our very first visit to any place like Pearl and; while my wife was apprehensive to begin with, she remained open-minded and ultimately agrees that it was one of the best experiences we have had in 22 years of marriage!

Great discription KingNorman!!! Thank you!! :wink:
Robin & Anthony
1hppygirl
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 23 Jun 2015
Swing Site(s) we belong to: n/a

Postby quartercouple » Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:04 pm

We got back from the Pearl about a week ago. I would like to tell you about our experience during the so called erotic massage. When we arrived at the resort we received the coupon book given for going through the timeshare/club membership pitch so the erotic massage only set us back $150.00. When we booked the massage we asked for two females to perform the massage, but when we showed up we had a female/male team. After talking to my wife we both agreed that this would be fine, her with the male and me with the female masseuse. Please keep in mind that this is not a massage but only light sensual touching until you are slid together for the climax. Well everything started great with us laying face down eyes covered. While laying face down the female working on me was doing a lot of light stroking in the genital region but next to me I could her my wife making her usual sounds of pleasure so I knew she was enjoying it. Then we were rolled over on our backs and eyes covered. I was thinking this is going to turnout great based on what I was hearing next to me. Again the female was working on me with the light hand stokes but with no direct genital contact, mean while my wife was getting the full treatment from her male masseuse. As the beds were slid together signaling that we were to join each other, my wife was directed on top of me and was being stimulated by both the male and female masseuse while I was left to take matters into my own hands if you know what I mean. During my massage there was no direct contact with my genitals while my wife was overcome with direct contact and truly enjoyed it. I'm not sure if this is the norm for the erotic massage but as longs as my wife enjoyed it I was fine with the end result. My conclusion is that it's a true erotic massage for the female and only light rubdown for the males.
quartercouple
Desire Convert

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 29 Mar 2017
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby bert » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:34 pm

quartercouple wrote:We got back from the Pearl about a week ago. I would like to tell you about our experience during the so called erotic massage. When we arrived at the resort we received the coupon book given for going through the timeshare/club membership pitch so the erotic massage only set us back $150.00. When we booked the massage we asked for two females to perform the massage, but when we showed up we had a female/male team. After talking to my wife we both agreed that this would be fine, her with the male and me with the female masseuse. Please keep in mind that this is not a massage but only light sensual touching until you are slid together for the climax. Well everything started great with us laying face down eyes covered. While laying face down the female working on me was doing a lot of light stroking in the genital region but next to me I could her my wife making her usual sounds of pleasure so I knew she was enjoying it. Then we were rolled over on our backs and eyes covered. I was thinking this is going to turnout great based on what I was hearing next to me. Again the female was working on me with the light hand stokes but with no direct genital contact, mean while my wife was getting the full treatment from her male masseuse. As the beds were slid together signaling that we were to join each other, my wife was directed on top of me and was being stimulated by both the male and female masseuse while I was left to take matters into my own hands if you know what I mean. During my massage there was no direct contact with my genitals while my wife was overcome with direct contact and truly enjoyed it. I'm not sure if this is the norm for the erotic massage but as longs as my wife enjoyed it I was fine with the end result. My conclusion is that it's a true erotic massage for the female and only light rubdown for the males.

That is the exact same experience my wife and I experienced in May. She got lots of attention, direct genital stimulation, orgasmed several times, and loved it! My masseuse kept guiding my hands to "play with myself" but I thought "this isn't what I paid $350 for". Then they slid us together in a big greasy pile and left. We got in the small hot tub (there was no promised drinks there) to soak the grease off and then the showers to wash more grease off. The receptionist was surprised when I said no, I do not not wish to leave a tip. My advice: USE CLAUDIA !! She is a a sex magician!!
bert
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 04 Nov 2014

Next

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl