Pearl Compared to RM

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Pearl Compared to RM

Postby joymac » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:48 pm

First of all, I apologize if this topic has been done to death... We have visited RM 4 times and Cabo once between 2004-2010. Due to child care issues and our kids growing extracurricular commitments we had to take a break, but finally returned to RM last June. We are hoping to return this June however I think I would like to try Pearl. We are 47/53. We simply enjoy being naked and the primary objective for our vacation is to totally relax. I enjoy spa treatments and my husband can be convinced to go! We aren't necessarily looking for an abundance of activity and were quite content on the beach at RM last June. I am keen to try Pearl. By and large we have been happy with our Desire vacations so I'm doubting Pearl will disappoint but any feedback you can share would be appreciated.....

:CAN
joymac
Desire Convert

Re: Pearl Compared to RM

Postby gaviao » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:11 pm

Pearl is exactly the place for you. Be sure.
gaviao
Desire Legend

We are from: Mexico
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 29 Jan 2021

Postby tampacpl336471 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:17 pm

We like them both, but there are things that are just better about Pearl......we think the pool that is huge, the beach, the excellent jacuzzi, and the spa (do the sensual couples massage) are all plusses. Just wish the night life was as wild as RM! But, it's all good.....do Pearl! And we go end of June, so maybe we will see you there!
tampacpl336471
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 26 Dec 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Postby twomuchfuninthesun » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:37 am

After going to both resorts we still prefer Pearl for all the amenities, mostly the hot tub. However, like others have mentioned, Pearl does not have the sexual vibe that rm has (most of the time). It seems at Pearl it's mostly people who just want to go naked, which is not a sexual thing at all, so if you want to be naked with your partner and have a quiet relaxing vacation it would be perfect for you.
Things heat up at Pearl during takeovers and if you are searching for a more sexually charged adventure still with plenty of class, they are a lot more lively and occupancy is close to full.
In short, something for everyone - just depends when you go and who is there ( in case that has not been stated enough ! )
twomuchfuninthesun
Desire Lover

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 15 Jan 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: CD spidynjen

Postby youme69 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:41 am

Real simple.. If you like RM and Cabo (been to both) your going to really love Pearl!
youme69
Desire Superstar

We are from: USA
We arrive on: 03 Apr 2024

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl