Buffet Food??

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Buffet Food??

Postby RunningAway » Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:25 pm

Maybe it's because it's lunch time but I have food on the brain. What types of foods are offered in the breakfast buffet? What about the lunch buffet? I wish I was more of a foodie but really I'm more of a picky eater. I (we) don't eat seafood and I don't eat pork so just trying to find things that I might like while there. I'm willing to live off of chips, salsa and tacos for a week no problem :wink:
RunningAway
Desire Convert

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 25 Aug 2014

Re: Buffet Food??

Postby werfun » Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:38 pm

Due to some medical problems we haven't been to Desire for appox a year but the last time we were there the breakfast buffet had the standard eggs, pancakes, waffles, fruit, rolls along with chips, beans, peppers. The lunch buffet had salad, soup, hamburgers, fish, steak, and a taco bar set up. I'm sure that you will not have to live off chips for a week. Just go and have the time of your life.
werfun
Desire Legend

We are from: USA

Re: Buffet Food??

Postby WhiteSands » Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:37 am

You can also order breakfast from a menu. In fact you can order pretty much anything you want and these guys will bend over backwards to accommodate you. For example, at lunch there is always a soup in a tureen, and a cream soup to order off the menu. One day we asked what the cream soup was, answer "the chef hasn't made it yet, what would you like?". Us "asparagus?".
20 minutes later, the most delicious asparagus soup we have ever tasted appeared!
Just ask!
:UK
72 days of Temptation, 43 of Desire, 32 of Pearl and counting.....
Lingerie Queen of Desire 2013

See you soon!
Follow us on Twitter @BlancoGoGo
WhiteSands
Desire Superstar

We are from: UK
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 09 Sep 2015

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl