Body issues - First time at Desire Pearl

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Re: Body issues - First time at Desire Pearl

Postby mo couple1 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:11 am

Thanks, all, for your thoughtful responses. They've really given me a real boost to my self-confidence. We're less than a month away now and just got three more new outfits last weekend for dinner. The first two I think are just plain sexy and I'm hoping to be able to step outside my comfort zone a bit and wear the last one on the lingerie theme night. Oh, my!

http://spurst.com/new-arrivals/cinched-front-club-dress
http://spurst.com/trends/life-of-the-pa ... ghts-dress

http://www.yandy.com/Vamp-Faux-Leather- ... -Teddy.php

I was thinking the first two would work well for dinner and maybe dancing. The last one I'm not so sure I can pull off but I'm going to give it a try..hoping I don't look too out of place. I think it's sexy!!!
mo couple1

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 24 May 2014

Postby eddieandjojo » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:13 am

All three are great! Wear them all with confidence.......THAT is sexy.
eddieandjojo

We are from: USA
We arrive on: 28 Mar 2024

Postby honeycouple » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:47 am

eddieandjojo wrote:All three are great! Wear them all with confidence.......THAT is sexy.

We second that!
If you wear anything with confidence it will show.
Mike and Annalisa
July 19 2014 - Engaged on the Pier
JULY 25 thru August 1 2015 - Honeymoon
Dinner party Sunday July 26, 2015 Desire Pearl. Join us?
honeycouple
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 25 Jul 2015

Postby honeycouple » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:50 am

mo couple1 wrote:Thanks, all, for your thoughtful responses. They've really given me a real boost to my self-confidence. We're less than a month away now and just got three more new outfits last weekend for dinner. The first two I think are just plain sexy and I'm hoping to be able to step outside my comfort zone a bit and wear the last one on the lingerie theme night. Oh, my!

http://spurst.com/new-arrivals/cinched-front-club-dress
http://spurst.com/trends/life-of-the-pa ... ghts-dress

http://www.yandy.com/Vamp-Faux-Leather- ... -Teddy.php

I was thinking the first two would work well for dinner and maybe dancing. The last one I'm not so sure I can pull off but I'm going to give it a try..hoping I don't look too out of place. I think it's sexy!!!

BTW, Thank you for links to Spurts. TIme to shop for more outfits for my GF.
Mike and Annalisa
honeycouple
Desire Superstar

Postby mrnmrsfitnfun » Tue May 06, 2014 8:46 am

Cute dresses, mo couple! You will look fabulous with those low cut backs.
Just a heads up on the leather outfit, I think it is a one size fits all and is not very adjustable. I had this outfit and could never get it to fit right. You mentioned that you are 5'3" so this probably won't be an issue for you but I'm putting this out there for anyone else thinking about getting it. I'm 5'7" and it was way too short for me.....couldn't get it to tie around my neck, fit right in the chest area and not pull uncomfortably in the crotch area. It's super sexy but not sized for someone over 5'4".
mrnmrsfitnfun

We arrive on: 10 May 2015

Postby NiceAndSoft » Wed May 07, 2014 5:20 pm

Going for our first time in June. We are in our mid-late 40's and the wife has the same exact concerns as you stated. This thread has helped some but the concerns are still there. Think we just have to go and experience it for her to see. Know she will be fine once we are there. Others have said their self confidence is greatly improved once going. Looking forward to that. I will be nice to see her attitude change and be acknowledged for the beautiful woman that I and others see and not focus on what "she" thinks are flaws and that she isn't going to fit in.
Personally for me , I find women that HAVE scars, strech marks, an extra pound or two, or NOT 20 something to be extremely attractive. Just as much as the "perfect" woman. THEY are the "real" women to me. It shows where you've been in life and you have interesting stories to tell.
I myself have a tiny concern over what some may think about some of my tattoos. Some of the subject matter looks rather dark. I don't have kittens and rainbows and flowers. There is one piece specifically on my back could make some turn their nose up but it is also a small piece of a larger picture and NOT what I stand for. It was a Fact of what was going on at that time in history and part of the whole story. My backpiece is part of my familys history and a sort of memorial to my grandfathers experience in WW2. You can not erase history and who was fighting then. But someone could focus on just that piece and have an issue with it. If they do then that is their problem not mine. In most cases I think the tats could be a good conversation starter if others are into them. So if anyone sees me, I don't bite (unless asked). You can aproach me.
We haven't been yet but I CAN say we do not judge anyone over anything. It's ALL in the personality and attitude. Don't worry about what others think. We are going to have a good tme, if someone has a problem with something about us it's their loss.

Just my two cents.
NiceAndSoft
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 11 Jun 2016
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby honeycouple » Wed May 07, 2014 5:35 pm

NiceAndSoft wrote:Going for our first time in June. We are in our mid-late 40's and the wife has the same exact concerns as you stated. This thread has helped some but the concerns are still there. Think we just have to go and experience it for her to see. Know she will be fine once we are there. Others have said their self confidence is greatly improved once going. Looking forward to that. I will be nice to see her attitude change and be acknowledged for the beautiful woman that I and others see and not focus on what "she" thinks are flaws and that she isn't going to fit in.
Personally for me , I find women that HAVE scars, strech marks, an extra pound or two, or NOT 20 something to be extremely attractive. Just as much as the "perfect" woman. THEY are the "real" women to me. It shows where you've been in life and you have interesting stories to tell.
I myself have a tiny concern over what some may think about some of my tattoos. Some of the subject matter looks rather dark. I don't have kittens and rainbows and flowers. There is one piece specifically on my back could make some turn their nose up but it is also a small piece of a larger picture and NOT what I stand for. It was a Fact of what was going on at that time in history and part of the whole story. My backpiece is part of my familys history and a sort of memorial to my grandfathers experience in WW2. You can not erase history and who was fighting then. But someone could focus on just that piece and have an issue with it. If they do then that is their problem not mine. In most cases I think the tats could be a good conversation starter if others are into them. So if anyone sees me, I don't bite (unless asked). You can aproach me.
We haven't been yet but I CAN say we do not judge anyone over anything. It's ALL in the personality and attitude. Don't worry about what others think. We are going to have a good tme, if someone has a problem with something about us it's their loss.

Just my two cents.

YOur tats don't define you. I'm sure you will find many people who do look past all that and see you for the person you are.
A good personality and good attitude is all you need to meet new friends. It also makes for good conversation starters.
Ive seen many tats while at RM and some were "interesting" to say the least. But it didnt make a difference on our interactions.
Mike and Annalisa
honeycouple
Desire Superstar

Previous

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl