Picture Taking

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Picture Taking

Postby Pete&Gina » Tue May 13, 2014 11:53 am

I saw on the Desires website that no picture taking is allowed but I see pictures posted on the Forum. I would love to take pictures of my wife and have people take pictures of us (using my camera of course). I would never even think of taking pictures of other vacationers (unless group picture with wife/us and with their permission)....So whats the deal on picture taking?....Pete
Pete&Gina
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 16 Mar 2016

Re: Picture Taking

Postby trubluz » Tue May 13, 2014 12:05 pm

Pete&Gina wrote:I saw on the Desires website that no picture taking is allowed but I see pictures posted on the Forum. I would love to take pictures of my wife and have people take pictures of us (using my camera of course). I would never even think of taking pictures of other vacationers (unless group picture with wife/us and with their permission)....So whats the deal on picture taking?....Pete

We took pictures of us individually in the past and even some group pics at dinner & disco. But everyone gave permission and we all promised not to post via FB or any other Social Media site. We even know some that snuck in a few pics of the foam party. Be respectful and you should be fine, staff may ask you to put the camera away if you are taking pictures during the foam party or other themes where you are taking a picture of the event and not just yourselves or the group you may be hanging around with.
Her curves can be adventurous!
Kasidie: madgerman
SLS: madgerman69
KIK: azmadgerman69
trubluz
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 29 Jun 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS

Postby Pete&Gina » Tue May 13, 2014 12:13 pm

Ok thanks for info..I was looking to take pics of my wife in pool/jacuzzi, beach and other areas of resort....Pete
Pete&Gina
Desire Fan

Postby CokeMann » Tue May 13, 2014 12:14 pm

+1 to what trubluz said

Generally is just using common sense and respect for others,

ie: - there are lots of locations at Pearl that are away from public areas where you could have friends take pics of you and your wife or you to to do a photo shoot of your wife during the day.

For general pictures just try to get up early one morning and you can take pics in most areas around Pearl before the majority of other guests are up and about
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby honeycouple » Tue May 13, 2014 12:18 pm

Ive taken photos in the past and always asked first. Dinning photos with our group dressed to the nines are tasteful and great memories. Photos with new friends stay private after we have asked.
In general if I want photos of the resort itself I get up early morning and take pictures when few people are out. I have several pictures from Cabo that I was able to take and not a single person in any shot.

Its all about timing and getting permission.
Mike and Annalisa
July 19 2014 - Engaged on the Pier
JULY 25 thru August 1 2015 - Honeymoon
Dinner party Sunday July 26, 2015 Desire Pearl. Join us?
honeycouple
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 25 Jul 2015

Postby Pete&Gina » Tue May 13, 2014 12:43 pm

Thanks for the replies and looking to take pics on beach with sunset in background of wife....Pete
Pete&Gina
Desire Fan

Postby WhiteSands » Tue May 13, 2014 12:44 pm

Photos are not permitted to be taken in the disco (we took some of friends and were immediately asked to stop), but you can step outside to the foyer/ bar area and there it is allowed, with permission of those involved obviously.
:UK
72 days of Temptation, 43 of Desire, 32 of Pearl and counting.....
Lingerie Queen of Desire 2013

See you soon!
Follow us on Twitter @BlancoGoGo
WhiteSands
Desire Superstar

We are from: UK
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 09 Sep 2015

Postby CokeMann » Tue May 13, 2014 12:57 pm

Pete&Gina wrote:Thanks for the replies and looking to take pics on beach with sunset in background of wife....Pete

btw - the Pearl beach is facing the east so you would be able to take a pic of her with the sunrise as background but not the sunset ;)
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby jwoods » Tue May 13, 2014 2:19 pm

Take as many pictures as you want as long as no one is in your frame.... If you take your camera out and no one is around no one will care. But if there are people around you will definitely get others on edge or they will keep an eye on you...

Just be smart.
jwoods
Desire Fan

Postby Barerunners » Thu May 15, 2014 12:54 am

My husband has taken literally thousands of pictures at Desire and surrounding beaches, mostly of me! Just obey the rules and ask permission of anyone around you.
Ok, I'll do that....
Barerunners
Desire Addict

Postby sandysobe » Tue May 20, 2014 3:12 pm

We were thinking of bringing a camera and giving it out asking people to take pictures or video of us. Maybe while in the hot tub or surrounding beds :wink:
Kasidie,SDC,SLS & Quiver as Sandysobe
sandysobe
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 01 Jul 2016
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie,SDC,SLS,Quiver

Postby Pete&Gina » Wed May 21, 2014 1:50 pm

sandysobe wrote:We were thinking of bringing a camera and giving it out asking people to take pictures or video of us. Maybe while in the hot tub or surrounding beds :wink:

I was thinking of doing that aslo but not while engaging in any sexual activities...Just laying next to each other and background pics....Pete
Pete&Gina
Desire Fan

Postby sandysobe » Wed May 21, 2014 2:15 pm

Pete&Gina wrote:
sandysobe wrote:We were thinking of bringing a camera and giving it out asking people to take pictures or video of us. Maybe while in the hot tub or surrounding beds :wink:

I was thinking of doing that aslo but not while engaging in any sexual activities...Just laying next to each other and background pics....Pete

We were thinking while maybe getting a little frisky for the camera too. Upping the Voyeur/Exhibitionism experience, but with the comfort of knowing we were taking the evidence home.
Kasidie,SDC,SLS & Quiver as Sandysobe
sandysobe
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 01 Jul 2016
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie,SDC,SLS,Quiver

Postby Barerunners » Wed May 21, 2014 3:28 pm

You will enjoy letting someone else take pictures of you, it's fun for us...we have even swapped cameras and spouses, you take all your pics home that way but many taken by someone else....
Ok, I'll do that....
Barerunners
Desire Addict

Postby OKcouple4x » Wed May 21, 2014 10:35 pm

We took quite a few 'safe' pics to show family about our wonderful beach vacation, we just did it while clothed on the way to breakfast or lunch. Other pics we have taken were always with consent.
Looking for fun in our travels :)
OKcouple4x
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 26 Nov 2023

Next

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl