Late December Occupancy

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Late December Occupancy

Postby bartchuck20 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:31 pm

We are thinking about doing a trip in late December to Pearl. Week before XMAS is ALOT less expensive then the week after leading up to New Years. Can any one comment on the occupancy averages for the week before and after xmas? Thanks in Advanced!
bartchuck20

Re: Late December Occupancy

Postby Kscpl » Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:34 pm

We went over Christmas 2013. Our first time. It was busy, but not crowded. Great trip for us. We could get chairs by the pool, a bed on the beach and beds around the jacuzzi fairly easily. The weather was perfect. We really enjoyed the atmosphere. We are going back over the 4th of July and are a little concerned that it might be a little too busy for us. We shall see. If it is, our next trip may be over Christmas again. I mean one should go every six months just to keep up "appearances" Right?
8)

:US :US
Kscpl
Desire Devotee

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
Swing Site(s) we belong to: KASIDIE

Postby bartchuck20 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:19 am

Thanks for the reply! Yea, I'm more worried about the place being too empty prior to Christmas rather than after.

BTW, I was just in Cancun last week for a family vacation to Moon Palace and it RAINED ALOT. Not the usual 15min of thunderstorms every day, no, down pours for 3 days straight. I think the rainy season is hear early this year :?

Good luck on your July trip!
bartchuck20

Postby WhiteSands » Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:22 pm

We were at Pearl last December, left Dec 24th. Certainly not empty! But not so full we had to wait for restaurants etc. Perfect in fact. Although we did have appalling rain - very unseasonal! We are going to RM in September - rainy season - so hoping for unseasonal weather then!
:UK
72 days of Temptation, 43 of Desire, 32 of Pearl and counting.....
Lingerie Queen of Desire 2013

See you soon!
Follow us on Twitter @BlancoGoGo
WhiteSands
Desire Superstar

We are from: UK
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 09 Sep 2015

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl