Room Preference

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Room Preference

Postby bluewatercpl » Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:12 am

Our first time to Pearl was back in January. We stayed on the third floor on the quite side. This time we want to be closer to the action. We are thinking about a first floor room by the hot tub. In theory, it sounds nice walking out the sliding glass door a few steps into the action. But the noise factor is something to consider. Also, the view on the ground floor is limited to the hot tub. Not that it isn't a great view! But maybe second floor would be better? I would like to hear from anyone who has stayed over there.
J & S
Kasidie: Bluewatercpl
Twitter: Bluewatercpl
KIK: Bluewatercpl
bluewatercpl
Desire Devotee

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 11 Nov 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Re: Room Preference

Postby julesingeorgia » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:03 am

We stayed in Villa 31-43 on the bottom floor in the room furthest North. I do not know the room number. This was a great location as it was close to all the action but yet quiet as it's located on the North side and the view was out over the middle of the pool. We had a nice quiet breakfast on our patio every morning. It was nice to just run to the room for whatever we wanted and just a skip to the action side of the pool, the jucuzzi, the lobby bar and the disco. We did not notice any extra noise and I am a very light sleeper. Our room did not look out over the hot tub but you walked out our front door and a few steps and you were there. You probably already know but the map is located in the Basic FAQ about Desire Pearl posted by CokeMann.
julesingeorgia
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 22 Jul 2017

Postby bobsharon79 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:38 am

We stayed in #41 in April. We didn't hear any noise from the Jacuzzi at night.
bobsharon79
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 08 May 2017

Postby quartercouple » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:11 pm

We stayed is room 54 on the quiet side. Nice room but it was very quiet at night due to low occupancy..
quartercouple
Desire Convert

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 29 Mar 2017
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby TandR » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:05 pm

We stayed in a second floor room overlooking the hot tub. There was definitely some noise, but we were usually so tired by the time we went to bed that it didn't matter. :)
TandR
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 31 May 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: TandRNT on SLS

Postby mr.chatter » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:32 pm

Wife and I stayed in room 30 above the hot tube. Never heard them having fun. I watched the sun come up every morning. It was wonderfull. I also watched the cruise ships go across the horizon at night. It was beautiful!!!!!!!!!!
mr.chatter
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 11 Feb 2014

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl