Pre-newbie question about ages

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Re: Pre-newbie question about ages

Postby clivefunguy » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:20 pm

We were there in May for our first trip. The age group seemed to be between 20's thru 60's. We are in our early 50's and met several couples around our age group. But really age was the last thing my wife and I thought about while there. Worries about age and body issues are the first things to go. We are heading back next spring and can't wait.
clivefunguy
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 11 May 2015

Postby here2benaughty » Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:02 am

We're also in our late 20s/early 30s and headed to Pearl in October. This is our first time heading to a CO resort but given our exposure to nude events age is really no big deal. You end up meeting and talking to people from all walks of life who are interested in the same thing you are, unwinding in an open and sensual environment. The age thing really doesn't concern us much now. Even physical aspects and hangups go out with window once your clothes are off. After a few goombay smashes in the pool no one notices the spare tire or thighs, etc.
Desire Pearl - January 2016 - Dates TBD
Desire Pearl - October 5-13, 2014

SLS: azcpl4play - SDC & APG: here2benaughty
here2benaughty
Desire Lover

Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS APG

Postby teadout2007 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:17 am

Hey breakthrough,

My wife and I (29 and 28) are lookin into visiting DP at some point. We have never been to the resort or any CO resort. As you guys are going very soon we hope you'll have tons of fun! Maybe at some point when we get a date range in mind we can plan a visit to DP with you guys. I totally understand where you're coming from about not being the "only" 20/30 something's couple there. As we've all read, it seems like friends will be made regardless of age, but as was mentioned, it's nice just to have a similarly aged couple to talk with and hang out with. Maybe we can gather a small group of us 20/30 something's. Anyways, to any and all of the age groups we look forward to making friends here.

We'll be interested to hear the stories of your first trip to DP this month!
teadout2007

Postby travelfun » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:25 pm

Hey breakthrough and everyone else!

We don't post a lot, but I thought we could tell you our experience, for whatever it is worth. First of all, Breakthrough, it is a perfectly reasonable question. We were 24 when we first went to desire RM and the female half of the relationship is smoking hot! We only booked 2 nights because of the age concern among others. We were extremely sad to leave and go to a normal resort that just seemed kinda boring in comparison. We quickly booked another trip the next year and stayed much longer. The age thing was NEVER a problem. It was never really even a concern anymore after the first day. We were never made to feel awkward or uncomfortable. In fact once we got used to the place, our age became a great CONVERSATION STARTER in the pool/jacuzzi/bar. "Hmm you seem young, how old are you anyway...haha great! This your first time here?... etc."
We are now booked at Desire Pearl. We are both 28 and this will be our 3rd trip in 4 years.
Each trip, there is at least a handful of couples in their thirties. Admittedly, we did gravitate toward hanging out with younger folks but really enjoyed the company of people of all ages.
Feel free to ask us any questions. We are open to sharing our experience.
kasidie: travelfun
DRM 12/11
DRM 9/13
Pearl 11/14
Pearl 9/15
Pearl 8/16
Pearl 9/19
travelfun
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 30 Aug 2015