Pre-newbie question about ages

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Re: Pre-newbie question about ages

Postby CokeMann » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:47 pm

You will defiantly be on the younger end of the curve at Desire Pearl - actual age grouping is really dependent upon the week that you will be there

As to ages of those who go to Desire the forum POLL on ages is really pretty accurate for both resorts - this to, of course, will vary depending on any given week :D

You can check out this thread where your question has "sort of" previously been posted by another forum member.
Average age of guests & international diversity?
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby SunBeachFun » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:05 pm

I am late 40s, wife early 40s ... both of us guessed repeatedly at 10 years younger. Fitness, eating and genetics can be good to us old folks, so don't worry so much about the ages you are seeing posted on here! :-) We have friends all ages, and there's not a vaca that passes that we don't spend an evening hanging out with "the young couple" of the resort. There are always a couple or two, or three, "your age," so you'll find some "non-parents age" type people. And, if you are fortunate to find/connect with that other 26/33-yr old couple, you'll have even more to talk about! Enjoy, young fellow ... !
SunBeachFun
Desire Lover

We are from: USA

Postby Asiancaucasion » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:29 pm

It's all mental and how you feel and act. We're both in our 30s and feel like we're in our 20s. When r u going? We are going August 15-19. Book it then.
Asiancaucasion
Desire Fan

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 28 Sep 2016

Postby 2naked » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:50 pm

Just like body type, age doesn't matter at these places.
2naked
Desire Addict

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 01 Sep 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS-SZC-KIK

Postby harry bawls » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:17 pm

Age is a number. Enjoy life. So what if your the youngest, oldest, smallest, biggest, whitest, blackest, dumbest, smartest, neekidist person there. No one cares. Relax and enjoy. Most barriers tend to go down when people shed their clothes. Its your vacation, make it what you want
harry bawls
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 10 Jul 2014

Postby Budlee » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:27 am

We are 51 & 52. Clearly, there were people older than us there, and most folks were younger. But, to tell you the truth, I really wouldn't be able to figure out anyone's age based on their appearance, for the most part - some of the older folks were fitter than us, while some of the younger folks were less so. What was important, was that most everyone there was there for a reason - to enjoy the clothing optional, sexually charged, sensual atmosphere of Pearl. And, that, really, is what it's all about. Look... someone has to be the youngest there, and someone has to be the oldest. But, not once was I asked my age, nor did I ask anyone theirs. It's just not important, unless you make it so.
Budlee
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 31 May 2014
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS, FetLife, Flickr

Postby lotsoffun » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:39 pm

we are headed back in dec for our 5th trip to DP, we are mid 30s and love it - i actually enjoy the diversity of DP and never once felt out of place for any reason - if you can read any of my previous posts you'll see we had similar concerns, but have been 5 x in 2 years - that says a lot :)
lotsoffun
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 21 Dec 2013

Postby 2naked » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:24 pm

Use the Advanced Search option and type in the authors name and you will see them all. I have a pretty detailed trip report from our first time that may answer several newbie questions too. See link in Signature below.
25 Desire trips since Apr-2011
2 Hedo trips
SLS: WeR2Naked
KIK: Heis2naked
2naked
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 01 Sep 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS-SZC-KIK

Postby Whoneedssunscreencpl » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:34 pm

As has been said before, "age" is a state of mind in many ways. If you are mature enough to enjoy a sensual, clothing-optional vacation, then you will not feel out of place at Desire. If you like meeting good-looking, sexy people of many age ranges, you'll be just fine! The only problem we have run into is that we've met many wonderful friends at Desire who are a bit older than us and they are already enjoying the freedom of an empty nest or even retirement, and we don't have the freedom to vacation with them as often as we all would like!
Whoneedssunscreencpl
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 02 Jan 2022

Postby wildmustangsms » Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:37 pm

We will be going August 24-31 and will be on the extreme younger side as well.

Wife is 24 and beyond gorgeous. Husband is mid 30s

Hoping that a few "younger" couples will be there during that time as well. The reason we picked August is due to their "sexy, young, wild" theme month hoping other younger couples also would be going during August as well.
SLS - wildmustangsms
Email Us
m35 f24
wildmustangsms

We arrive on: 24 Aug 2014
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS - wildmustangsms

Postby Shanna&Jeff » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:06 am

We were there this month and went in curious about the age ranges as well. I am 34 and she is 33. We were definitely at the younger end of the spectrum. There were a few couples we saw through the week who were younger though. It didn't matter however. We met wonderful people of al age ranges. There are a few little jokes about us being the young ones but other than that the ages are irrelevant. We made some wonderful friends while we were there that we are staying in touch with and we are planning our next trip all ready. Just go and you will love it!
Shanna&Jeff

We arrive on: 06 Jun 2014

Postby cccnsjb » Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:48 pm

Going the same week, and bringing wife's gf who is 26...hoping for younger crowd as well, but find that attitude is everything, and age is just a number :)
cccnsjb

We arrive on: 15 Nov 2014

Postby Asiancaucasion » Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:55 pm

We'll be there August 15-19. Both upper 30s and ready to have a blast. Age is all mental.
Asiancaucasion
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 28 Sep 2016

Postby Barerunners » Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:08 pm

You are both going to have a great time! Don't worry about how old the crowd is! You won't even think about it!
Ok, I'll do that....
Barerunners
Desire Addict

Postby eeyore » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:56 pm

I find it almost impossible to accurately guess someone's age at Desire. I am always surprised how much people "age" when they put on their normal clothes when they are leaving. Also, a repeat visitor would never be concerned what the age distribution will be on their next trip because they know it doesn't matter.
eeyore
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 18 Jul 2015

Next

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl