Attire for dinner...ladies

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Attire for dinner...ladies

Postby Travelqueen » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:30 pm

First time going to c/o resort and very excited! I've read a lot about dinner attire, but still have questions about how women dress. I've read that pretty much anything goes for women, but how far can one go? Is a completely see through dress ok? A dress that doesn't quite cover my ass? A dress with open bust? My husband would love that! Just trying to see how far I can go. And curious how most women dress. Thanks!
Travelqueen
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 05 Oct 2014

Re: Attire for dinner...ladies

Postby rsm » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:22 pm

We were there in March, and are returning July 10. Since there are no hard rules that apply to your question, yes...you could probably wear anything you described. Total nudity perhaps would not pass muster since that is not allowed at Aphrodisia even at lunch. That said, I think the better rule of thumb is that ladies can and do dress as provocatively as they please for dinner, but it should exhibit an element of class. My SO and I aim for her revealing as much as possible but leaving just a little to the imagination. (A long dress split from here to there with nothing under and a carelesssness in how it hangs at any moment, might serve as an example.)

But the nightclub is different. Display any and all you want, and much, much more as the night progresses. Leaving with only your stiletos on is just about right. ^:)^
rsm
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 24 Jun 2015

Re: Attire for dinner...ladies

Postby Budlee » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:33 am

I definitely got to wear dresses that I'd NEVER be able to get away with at home, and that was really fun. For dinner, the more skin the better, while keeping it covered, was my motto. So, very short, very plunging, but still covered.
Budlee
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 31 May 2014
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS, FetLife, Flickr

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl