Questions about the sin room off the club

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Questions about the sin room off the club

Postby sassylady » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:49 am

This will be our 2nd trip back. Last time we were too shy to go in the sin room. I would like to take a peak inside this time and maybe stay awhile with my SO. What is happening in there? Is it a giant orgy, can we just sit and watch. Not sure about this room and why I'm apprehensive.
sassylady

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 25 Jul 2014

Re: Questions about the sin room off the club

Postby IowaCouple81 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:01 am

I have questions about the sin room also. If we only intend to be with each other is it ok to go in if other couples are using the room or should we wait until they are finished?
IowaCouple81
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 04 Nov 2014

Postby Budlee » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:24 am

Definitely take a look inside, at the very least... not much to see, really. It was not used at all, the week we were there. I'd like it if there was access to the room (or another one), at times other than when the disco is open. Also, some added amenities, other than the swing, could be fun. How about they put a sybian in there? That would attract some folks. It's built for multiple couples to use at once, so go for it, even if another couple is in there.
Budlee
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 31 May 2014
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS, FetLife, Flickr

Postby Barerunners » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:57 am

That room has always run hot and cold so to speak! Don't be afraid to go in there! If you and your spouse want to go in and play "next door" then certainly do! That's why it's there. I've seen it full before with people standing outside looking in. I've never seen an orgy but many couples, some sharing, some not.
Ok, I'll do that....
Barerunners
Desire Addict

Postby Beach girl » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:01 pm

Haven't been in the one at the Pearl but experienced the one at RM. One night couples just enjoying one another, the other night four girls having fun with each other (orally) while their husbands helped out. People stood and watched the action, it was hot! Meanwhile other couples were using the beds. Go inside and have fun!
Beach girl
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 04 Jan 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Postby Miacpl30 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:55 pm

Only seem pearl one during the day but at RM it was great. You can play with your partner and some folks watch. Our first trip a woman came up to my wife and all hell broke loose :D . Cant wait to try it out at Pearl.
SDC/Kasidie--miacpl30
Miacpl30
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 09 May 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Sdc kasidie

Postby sweetybear2_2 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:07 pm

We checked it out our 2nd night there. It was around midnight and only a few other couples were in there. All were playing by themselves, no orgy's. It was a blast. You can hear more than you can see. We had a couple come in after us and started just a few feet away. Never once tried to join us. They finished but I was just getting started. The sight scariness was just enough to keep me at bay. Ended up finishing at a Jacuzzi bed. Heard it's more wild during the day.
sweetybear2_2
Desire Fan

Postby scdi2003 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:51 pm

It was empty most nights we were there last February. last night of our trip, action picked up with 3 couples using it. Never saw anyone use the swing. Seems like everyone is waiting for someone to start it off.
scdi2003
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 08 Nov 2014

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl