Romance!?!

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Romance!?!

Postby RunningAway » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:30 pm

I can't wait to get there for some romance! My husband is in the military and I haven't heard his voice in over a month. I know he is looking forward to getting laid 24/7 but this girl needs more than that! Being stuck home with 6 kids (one foster) without him is driving me nuts. Going to Desire Pearl is going to be a dream come in less than 49 days :D . As of now I don't care about the themes, dancing or activities (he does). My brain is on, slow dances, walks on beach, toasting sunrises & sunsets, and PDA time with my man. With all that being said, how do you find a way to balance out romance and social fun? I'm married to Mr.Social and I don't want to take that away from him. Any tips on romance at Pearl for us?
RunningAway
Desire Convert

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 25 Aug 2014

Re: Romance!?!

Postby honeycouple » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:26 pm

First off, a big THANK YOU to your husband and to you. He serves his country and you take care of what he holds most dear to him. It takes you both to make that work.

Now, I imagine that the first two days no one will see you two and room service will be called repeatedly for food and drinks...After you catch up with one another there is still plenty of time to socialize. He will need time to recoup from each "romance" session. I would use this time to mingle, participate in activities and just let lose.

Hope we get the chance to meet.
Mike and Annalisa
Mike and Annalisa
July 19 2014 - Engaged on the Pier
JULY 25 thru August 1 2015 - Honeymoon
Dinner party Sunday July 26, 2015 Desire Pearl. Join us?
honeycouple
Desire Superstar

We are from: USA
We arrive on: 25 Jul 2015

Postby Barerunners » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:00 pm

We thank you for your service! We are veterans too, we know the sacrifices...

You two will have time for all of it, don't worry! Have a great time!
Ok, I'll do that....
Barerunners
Desire Addict

We are from: USA

Postby David Donna » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:34 pm

Honeycouple is So Right: Please accept a big thank you from a Canadian who appreciates the effort the U.S.A. puts into keeping world peace and the sacrifices that families have to make during long periods of absences. But the dividend is the time spent together is special and the Pearl is all about couples reconnecting. Do spend a few days getting to know each other and then start exploring what the resort and the other couples have to offer. You will never forget falling in love again.
David Donna
Desire Addict

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 25 Oct 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: cafe desire

Postby SamAndRose » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:28 pm

Barerunners wrote:We thank you for your service! We are veterans too, we know the sacrifices...

You two will have time for all of it, don't worry! Have a great time!

This vet agrees - Thank you for your service. Enjoy your trip. You will have a fantastic vacation!
SamAndRose
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 02 Aug 2024

Postby BottomsUp » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:35 pm

Not a vet. But very much appreciate all who serve.

In response to your post RunningAway....may I suggest booking a private candlelight dinner, grab a bottle of champagne, hit the beach beds and enjoy the stars. The rest is up to you!

Enjoy your time together.

Mrs B
BottomsUp
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 28 Jan 2022

Postby RunningAway » Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:23 pm

BottomsUp wrote:Not a vet. But very much appreciate all who serve.

In response to your post RunningAway....may I suggest booking a private candlelight dinner, grab a bottle of champagne, hit the beach beds and enjoy the stars. The rest is up to you!

Enjoy your time together.

Mrs B

Great idea!! Will do.
RunningAway
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 25 Aug 2014

Postby lotsoffun » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:07 pm

we are a military family too! thanks so much for your sacrifice - both of you, and your kiddos :) there is definitely time for romance..we are headed on our 5th trip in december. some night/moments are social but its so easy to slip away or "get lost" and just have fun together!!! you will love it! we have actually found that others enjoy watching our romance sometimes too :wink:
lotsoffun
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 21 Dec 2013

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl