Possible Early Jan '15 Trip!

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Possible Early Jan '15 Trip!

Postby Trifecta » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:48 pm

I checked the group schedule and I don't see any for the first week in Jan '15....We are tentatively planning to arrive Jan 1 and stay for 5 days or so. Does anyone know if there are any groups at that time?

We went to Hedo last year at a weird time (our first and only C/O trip), We still had a blast, but learned our lesson that its important to scope out what the groups/vibe will be like in advance.

We are excited for the couples-only aspect (we had one harmless creeper follow us around a bit in hedo). We are excited about the sensual/erotic massages (and need to get more info as there seems to be a lot of differing experiences here) We are excited to be close to the airport. We are excited to try another C/O Resort.

We are not in the lifestyle, and I don't see that happening, but we like watching AND performing PDP's. We are interested in possibly having a same-room no-contact experience with another sexy couple, but that is still in the fantasy stage...no active planning on that one as of yet.

Looking forward to some help planning this out and seeing if this time is a good one. I know, for example, at Hedo Jan is a swingers month. We need to know if same is true at DP.

Thanks

Tri.
Trifecta
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 24 May 2018

Re: Possible Early Jan '15 Trip!

Postby Kscpl » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:39 am

January is international swingers month. There will also be groups at DP in January. My wife and I are not in the lifestyle, but have met many wonderful couples at DP who are. We have NEVER felt pressured to partake. We do like to watch and perform PDA as long as the crowd isn't too large and the vibe is there. We have also discussed same room no contact with another couple. Just took our second trip to DP over the fourth of July and will be going back in October. We have yet to act on our "same room" discussions, but it is a possibility in October if we connect with the right couple. From the sounds of it, we are similar in inclination, therefore I would avoid the month of Janurary to avoid the takeover crowd.
:bj
Kscpl
Desire Devotee

Will be at: Desire Pearl
Swing Site(s) we belong to: KASIDIE

Postby CokeMann » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:04 am

There are no groups or takeovers scheduled at this time for either Desire property in Jan '15.

Last Jan they did have what was billed as ISM(International Swingers Month) promotion.
However it had zero impact on who booked and how busy it was during Jan at the the resorts so I am unsure at this point if they will run that promo again for Jan '15.
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby lotsoffun » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:10 pm

!we will be there thru jan 3! see you then
lotsoffun
Desire Lover

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 21 Dec 2013

Postby Trifecta » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:57 pm

lotsoffun wrote:!we will be there thru jan 3! see you then

And are "we" Swingers or are not???

We might yet go in early jan, but want a) the place to have a decent number of folks there. Nothing good about a half-full resort (and no groups are scheduled). and 2) We want the place to not be swingerfest 2015. Not that we don't LOVE the concept of swinging, and not that we have ANY judgment about the lifestyle at ALL. Nope, its just not for us at this time so we don't want to go when its swingers month and be the only ones in the resort who don't swing.

We want to have fun, Be Naked, have public sex, watch public sex and MAYBE hang out in a room with a sexy couple and watch each other get busy with our significant others. Thats our limit at this point. OH, and we want to get a sensual/erotic massage :-)

Anyone else notice I mentioned nothing about eating, drinking or sleeping? If those things happen, great....but for us its all about the sexy atmosphere.

Well, as it gets closer maybe we will get a better feel for who else is going and what their status is (swing or not)

Peace, out - Tri
Trifecta
Desire Lover

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 24 May 2018

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl