Renting a Beach Bed?

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Renting a Beach Bed?

Postby RunningAway » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:52 am

OK so from what I'm gathering while reading a ton of post is that the beds on the beach are for Penthouse peeps and Members. Now if you are nether I thought I read somewhere on here that you may rent one for a day? Can I get confirmation on this. If so what are the rates? Do you need to make reservations in advance?
Also read that when someone was there recently they were building more of them. Good news.
If I'm going all that way I want at least one or two days of relaxing on a beach bed with my guy ;-))
RunningAway
Desire Convert

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 25 Aug 2014

Re: Renting a Beach Bed?

Postby Kscpl » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:48 pm

I guess you can call it "renting." We just got back from the Pearl Sunday night. There are six beds designated for the Penthouse guests and others are "reserved" for members who bought the "package" or "timeshare." Whatever is left is up for grabs. All you need to do is go to the "attendant" or "towel attendant," give them 20$ and ask them to reserve a bed or chairs for you. They will put towels on the chairs or bed and chase off anyone who happens to mistake them for first come first served accommodations. If you read some of the posts on the forum, you will see folks saying that they gave Victor 20$ and he had their bed or chair ready for them every day..... That's the "rent."

We had no issues getting a bed or chair at the quiet end of the pool most of the time, but if you want something closer to the restaurant, you have to have good timing or talk to Victor ahead of time to reserve something for you. That was our experience last week.

Luckily the beds around the jacuzzi are not reserved or "rentable" as of yet.

Someone else may have a different perspective.
Kscpl
Desire Devotee

We are from: USA
Swing Site(s) we belong to: KASIDIE

Postby WhiteSands » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:32 pm

We're not going to bother "renting" one. We'll just smile sweetly, bat some eyelashes and share yours. Has worked in the past! (*)
:UK
72 days of Temptation, 43 of Desire, 32 of Pearl and counting.....
Lingerie Queen of Desire 2013

See you soon!
Follow us on Twitter @BlancoGoGo
WhiteSands
Desire Superstar

We are from: UK
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 09 Sep 2015

Postby RunningAway » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:50 pm

WhiteSands wrote:We're not going to bother "renting" one. We'll just smile sweetly, bat some eyelashes and share yours. Has worked in the past! (*)
:UK

Sounds good to me :L
RunningAway
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 25 Aug 2014

Postby Kscpl » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:54 pm

Great plan! We'd share!
Kscpl
Desire Devotee

We are from: USA