Square Cuts for the Guy?

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Square Cuts for the Guy?

Postby TandD » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:26 pm

Hello,

We are a Newbie couple coming to DP and I've been hoovering all the information on this forum to get ready - thanks for that.

One of the popular topics is roughly "what do the guys wear". I have a pretty good sense on what to wear for dinner, themes, dancing but what about the pool/beach?

I buy my wife all kinds of sexy suits (I think topless in a thong or scrunch butt is sexier than being fully naked but that's just me) but she's making noises about having me wear something sexier than standard board shorts. I don't think I'm down for a thong or speedo-type suit but I could maybe consider a square cut style.

I know I can wear whatever I want but I'm just curious if many guys wear them. Do you ladies like the way they look? I'm not an underwear model by any means but I'm reasonably trim so I don't think I'd look too silly. Thanks for any opinions.
TandD
Desire Legend

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019

Re: Square Cuts for the Guy?

Postby trubluz » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:16 pm

Love the square cut. Bought a few for Mr. this past trip as he too didn't really wanna go with board shorts. He looked great and saaid they were comfy. No he isn't a male model or body builder but sure does have a nice ass.

Go enjoy wear whatever will please your s/o and make you comfortable. Honestly no one judges clothed or not.
Her curves can be adventurous!
Kasidie: madgerman
SLS: madgerman69
KIK: azmadgerman69
trubluz
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 29 Jun 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS

Postby bluewatercpl » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:21 pm

Our first trip was in January. I went from 0 to naked in about 20 minutes. The wife was slower but became more comfortable. Since then we have been to two other places that were full nude /clothing optional. We are going back in August to Pearl. Bottom line.......... you can do whatever you want. But remember that at desire, no one will know you and no one will care! Why not explore and have an adventure? Now, I hate getting wet and having a swimsuit stick to me. The freedom of being able to get in the pool or the ocean nude is great. Give it a try.
J & S
Kasidie: Bluewatercpl
Twitter: Bluewatercpl
KIK: Bluewatercpl
bluewatercpl
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 11 Nov 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Postby miranda2 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:04 am

We often like to go walk the beach - so, although nude is wonderful around the resort, it's not quite acceptable on the public beach. We both wear the skimpiest swimwear we can when we absolutely have to wear something. To answer the question - square cuts are great for the guys, as well as speedo-type suits, anything but long board shorts. I honestly don't know how you guys can wear those things.

Try AussieBum or Marcuse for some sexy men's swimwear.
miranda2
Desire Legend

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 26 Sep 2018

Postby WhiteSands » Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:15 am

Naked is good! No tans lines....
Hey, it's your choice, but you'll be seeing a lot of other guy's tackle, and in no time at all wonder why you're covering yours up!
At other resorts, I like to see guys in square cuts, cute!
:UK
72 days of Temptation, 43 of Desire, 32 of Pearl and counting.....
Lingerie Queen of Desire 2013

See you soon!
Follow us on Twitter @BlancoGoGo
WhiteSands
Desire Superstar

We are from: UK
We arrive on: 09 Sep 2015

Postby eddieandjojo » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:23 am

TandD - clothing optional is just that, I rotate board shorts, square cut and nothing at all depending on what the heck I feel like doing at the moment. No pressure, no worries! Go and have fun, do what you're comfort level dictates, nobody judges and that's the beauty of Desire.
eddieandjojo

We arrive on: 28 Mar 2024

Postby Hector » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:32 am

More guys are not wearing shorts than wearing around the pool area. As mentioned by many others, no one really cares about what you wear, and not wear, except your wife. Both I and my wife like the feeling of being naked in and around the pool. So long as your wife likes it just go with it.
Hector
Desire Devotee

We are from: Canada

Postby Mrladysman » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:58 am

Ok I give up what's square cuts can you tell me thanks :D
Mrladysman
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 21 Aug 2014

Postby TandD » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:40 am

Thanks for all the replies.

miranda2 wrote:
Try AussieBum or Marcuse for some sexy men's swimwear.

Funny you should mention that. I was looking at AussieBum and was ready to buy but then noticed that they said they were not recommended for chlorinated water. I know, I know, just take them off but still. Seemed odd.

Just for clarity, my questions wasn't really "naked or suit" but more, if you are going to wear a suit, what were the opinions on square cuts. (Google "square cut swimwear" if you don't know what they are.) After reviewing the options with my wife, she likes the "retro" style which look a little bit like the old style gym shorts, more than the micro/spandex "Pool Boy" style and I tend to agree.

As for nude vs. suit, I still think it's sexier to tease the view. I think it would be more thrilling to walk the beach in a daring but legal suit than walk around the pool totally naked and I'm nervously looking forward to that. Not to say I won't be looking at the nakies at the pool and who knows, I may just change my mind once I'm there!
TandD
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019

Postby TandR » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:45 am

I wore square cuts while there and received a number of compliments on them. Sometimes I only wore them from the room out to the beach and never put them back on the rest of the day. I would slip them back on for yoga so I wasn't in the face of my fellow yogis, and for beach volleyball for a little sand protection :shock:
TandR
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 31 May 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: TandRNT on SLS

Postby waab76 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:45 am

Bifurcated leg wear before dinner is for chumps.

Sarongs are the way to go.
waab76
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 18 Dec 2017

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl