Theme night changes

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Theme night changes

Postby Doc1281 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:10 pm

When do they usually change the theme nights? We are heading there in March and I know they will change, just want to know when we should start looking. Does anyone have any insight as to what the themes might be??
AFF- Memcouple80
Doc1281
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
We arrive on: 05 Feb 2013

Re: Theme night changes

Postby Budlee » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:13 am

I wouldn't start collecting theme outfits until a week or two before your trip, and even then there were only a few individuals that went crazy with it. Most of us, it was more of a nod to the theme than anything else. Less is more.
Budlee
Desire Addict

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 31 May 2014
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS, FetLife, Flickr

Postby TandD » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:55 pm

Budlee wrote:I wouldn't start collecting theme outfits until a week or two before your trip, and even then there were only a few individuals that went crazy with it. Most of us, it was more of a nod to the theme than anything else. Less is more.

Say what?

It's taken us about a month and a half to assemble all the right outfits for our upcoming visit! Maybe we are naive but we've had a blast shopping online for various getups related to the theme nights - and then having the associated fashion shows to verify that they are indeed appropriately siinky.

I know that they do change and we run the risk of having the wrong things and I know that participation varies but we, for two, are looking forward to it.

T and D
TandD
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019

Postby Budlee » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:50 am

I hear ya, and I did the same.... bought all sorts of things for the theme way in advance of our trip. And, once I had collected all my outfits, they changed the themes. So, then I shopped again.... but this time, I waited until about a week before our trip, so that I wouldn't be screwed again.

Hey... it's great that you've gone to such great lengths to acquire just the right outfits for the theme nights that you think will be during your stay....it's part of the excitement of booking and anticipation of the trip. Just don't be too disappointed if they change them up, and what you have purchased no longer coincides with the new theme schedule.
Budlee
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 31 May 2014
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS, FetLife, Flickr

Postby Wreck02 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:29 pm

This absolutely drives us crazy. We put so much time and effort into our themes (and too much money, but it's so much fun). It really makes the anticipation of the trip even more exciting. But, for instance, I see now on their official site AND their blog the themes are as listed here:

Monday • SEXY QUEENS AND KINGS
Tuesday • LUST IN THE DARK
Wednesday • LINGERIE NIGHT
Thursday • XS NIGHT
Friday • CHERRY TO STRAWBERRY
Saturday • HAWAIIAN NIGHT
Sunday • HEAVENLY WHITE

BUT . . . when you click on the Activities Program link on the blog, the themes are totally different. http://blog.desireresorts.com/wp-conten ... earl10.jpg Not ONE night is the same as the "official list". I know that they will probably change themes for Sexy, Young, & Wild month throughout August, but the Activities Program posted is dated as July 4th to August 10th. What is up with that? :x

Just out of curiosity, is there anybody who went in July who can confirm which posting was accurate to the themes when you arrived?
Wreck02

We arrive on: 29 Sep 2017

Postby CokeMann » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:38 pm

@Wreck02
FYI - as published on the forums several times before

Special Pearl Themes for August only
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby Mrladysman » Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:20 am

My wife wants us to make our theme our own guess she's going to dress a little diffent it's ok ill go with the flow :D
Mrladysman
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 21 Aug 2014

Postby Mrladysman » Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:23 am

Wife wants me to be a cave man there hope that's ok :D
Mrladysman
Desire Fan