Master Suites/ Private Dinner

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Master Suites/ Private Dinner

Postby SLINON » Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:56 am

Hi,

Can anyone comment on the master suites in the first building...rooms 1 - 5? We are thinking of booking soon and I just wanted to know if there is any privacy on the patio due to the location next to the restaurant? I was thinking possible room 3 might be in the middle of the building ground floor so easy to access during the day and close to everything? Or maybe they are just too close to the action/noisy. Any advice would be appreciated. If not this building then we would probably go with 64/65 but we had room 79 and 78 (master suite) last November and wanted to try something a little closer.

Also, we are celebrating a special birthday and I was wondering if anyone has booked the wine cellar room for a private dinner? If not, what other spots would you suggest for this? I know you can request the Pier but not sure if the bugs are an issue or the wind. We would be arriving end of Nov/1st week of December.

Thanks!
SLINON
Desire Superstar

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 09 Jan 2024

Re: Master Suites/ Private Dinner

Postby SLINON » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:47 pm

Just looking again at the Master Suites.....has anyone stayed in the last building closest to the beach in a 2nd floor Master Suite? I'm wondering if those ones are out in the front of the building with the larger balconies? I guess it would be rooms 80/81? Looks like a very quiet spot with fantastic views! Just getting ready to book any day now..
SLINON
Desire Superstar

Postby SLINON » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:47 am

Can anyone at all comment on Master Suites # 80 or 81? I am thinking of requesting these room numbers in my pre-check in. We are booked for Nov. 29 for 8 nights.

Looking for any advice for a location to request. Our preference is a walk out MS on the quiet side. I don't think the last Villa has anything on the ground except the MS with a plunge pool.
SLINON
Desire Superstar

Postby EroticSailor » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:49 pm

SLINON wrote:Can anyone at all comment on Master Suites # 80 or 81? I am thinking of requesting these room numbers in my pre-check in. We are booked for Nov. 29 for 8 nights.

Looking for any advice for a location to request. Our preference is a walk out MS on the quiet side. I don't think the last Villa has anything on the ground except the MS with a plunge pool.

Looking for the same thing; different dates. Thank you!
EroticSailor
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
We arrive on: 22 Jan 2016

Postby JD75 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:36 pm

We just booked a Master Suite-- are we able to request a certain room? Would LOVE to be somewhere we could open the patio door and listen to the waves at night :)
.... a first for us, we are excited and nervous (as our daughter calls this feeling "Nercited"). :CAN
JD75
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 29 Nov 2014

Postby jaycostko » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:20 pm

We also have a Master Suite booked for October, any information as to the best one to request would be greatly appreciated.
jaycostko

We arrive on: 24 Oct 2014

Postby CokeMann » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:50 pm

JD75 wrote:We just booked a Master Suite-- are we able to request a certain room?

You can ask for a particular room(and they will try hard to accommodate you) but there is no guarantee that you will actually get the room you ask for.

It doesn't matter how you booked - direct, via online agency, TA, etc - all Desire room assignments are ROH (Run Of House)
- ie rooms are assigned based on what is available at the time of your arrival.
CokeMann
Site Admin

Postby Beth/Elton » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:02 pm

We are in room 85 right now, building cosset to the beach, 3rd floor. Great views of the beach and pool and quiet. Room 82 is on the second floor and kicks you over the beach a little more. We would do 85 again if we do another master. It's way more room than we need and has 2 bathrooms.
Beth/Elton

We arrive on: 18 Aug 2014

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl