No pool at RM (sept) !!!

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

No pool at RM (sept) !!!

Postby Gktpacpl » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm

Has anyone heard what the Pearls plans are for the pool renovations at RM. I really hope that we aren't going to be too overcrowded at the Pearl. My fear is chair and bed problems by the beach, pool, and jacuzzi. We were at Pearl in May and we were told that RM would have access to the pool at Pearl. Any thoughts anyone ??
Gktpacpl
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 23 Feb 2017

Re: No pool at RM (sept) !!!

Postby yoyo » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:18 pm

Gktpacpl wrote:Has anyone heard what the Pearls plans are for the pool renovations at RM. I really hope that we aren't going to be too overcrowded at the Pearl. My fear is chair and bed problems by the beach, pool, and jacuzzi. We were at Pearl in May and we were told that RM would have access to the pool at Pearl. Any thoughts anyone ??

I dont think Pearl would be more than 100% full in any given time on Sept with RM guests, so dont worry more people more sexy fun. :D
yoyo
Desire Addict

We are from: Mexico
Swing Site(s) we belong to: none

Postby winederful2 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:17 pm

We might be in the minority here on this topic but we are totally excited about having RM guests at Pearl in September. We were at Pearl last Sept. for our first trip and we honestly (after the initial shock of "what did we do" set in) thought...wow..this isn't as exciting/racy at we thought it would be. Generally, September is a slow month and there are no groups booked so I think it will be totally fine and I am sure they will be prepared with extra daytime staff. We say bring on the party people!!!
winederful2
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 25 Jan 2017

Postby Gktpacpl » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:41 pm

Thank you both for your thoughts. You are probably right, however on some of our previous visits, the Pearl was booked with all 88 rooms taken and the chairs were a bit scarce. We have since become members, so I don't think it will be a problem for us. Just thinking about everyone. That's all.
Gktpacpl
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 23 Feb 2017

Postby WhiteSands » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:32 am

We'll be one of the couples heading over from RM. The free transport doesn't start until 11am so you shouldn't have any problems reserving your favourite spot before we all arrive. You could always save a spot for us too! :D
:UK
72 days of Temptation, 43 of Desire, 32 of Pearl and counting.....
Lingerie Queen of Desire 2013

See you soon!
Follow us on Twitter @BlancoGoGo
WhiteSands
Desire Superstar

We are from: UK
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 09 Sep 2015

Postby BigB&CrazyK » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:13 am

Having all of us from DRM come over to the Pearl pool next month (we'll be there 11-17) reminds me of the pool scene from 'Caddyshack'....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkzMtzHni_0
BigB&CrazyK
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 23 May 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Postby tikihutguy » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:01 pm

No problem. We arrived on 8/1/14 for the start of the August Sexy, Young & Wild event. 100% occupancy and never ran into a numbers problem at the beach, bars, restaurants and hot tub. With the large pool and hot tub and the abundant shade at the beach people's schedules seemed to spread everything out and keep it from being crowded. Not that that would be a problem 8)
tikihutguy
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 18 May 2023

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl