Reviews of the Foam party?

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Re: Reviews of the Foam party?

Postby K&S4Fun&Sun » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:13 am

rykerw1701 wrote:It's not "scaremongering" at all. It's an account of what nearly happened and a suggestion about how to possibly avoid it. And talk about all the right hooks and want to, but it would still be better to avoid it altogether than ruin part if your trip talking to the Mexican police.

So perhaps we have a communications issue. When you say that he attempted to have sex with your wife and she thought it was you I perceive that as approaching from behind and actually attempting to insert himself. Which, again, you just can't laugh off. If it was less than that...but more than an ass slap...then perhaps you can separate everyone in whatever fashion you believe is correct and then keep an eye out for the creeper. It's totally your call.

However I would say telling the women on this forum they need to wear a bottom to protect their ladybits might not be extremely well received. Any general statement that if you are a woman and not covering yourself properly you are a likely target for a sexual assault would seem to generate a bit of negative press within the resort itself as well. But who knows? If some dude slides by and palms my wife's ass it is up to her to decide if it was appropriate or not. She might like it. I'm not trying to come across as a prude, or on some kind of macho "My woman don't touch arrrr ar ar arrrrr" cave man routine. I am going to a resort where she'll parade around all day naked after all. :D

We love your posts. Love them. Your observations and advice seem just spot on and rational. This one tidbit struck a chord with my "oh no he didn't!" inner neanderthal. Can't help it. Testosterone, mate. So keep the good stuff coming.
Have a great day! Hope to see you in the future.
K & S ~o) :US
K&S4Fun&Sun
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby tikihutguy » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:09 pm

Not that I don't think this a serious dialogue, but I don't really get it. Last foam party (a month ago) was fun and there were a number of moments when we lost track of each other, but that was for a couple of seconds. You're kind of in and out of the foam. Never thought there were any moments anything threatening could happen. Just felt like a bunch of kids playing in a foam bath :D :D :D :D
tikihutguy
Desire Legend

We are from: USA
We arrive on: 18 May 2023

Postby Hector » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:12 pm

That is totally unacceptable. Unintentional bumping into someone is sometimes unavoidable in a foam party like this. I and my wife had experienced that. Taking opportunity in the situation and intruding with evil intent should be stopped. :evil:
Hector
Desire Devotee

We are from: Canada

Postby barebuns » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:51 am

We participated in our first ever Foam Party on August 23rd and it was a lot of fun. It seemed that everyone that was there was in the pool at the same time. We stayed close together and noticed that the couples around us just hung onto and enjoyed one another. Of course we bumped into a few people and rubbed body parts in the foam but we exchanged a quick "Oops or Sorry" and we kept on dancing. We just saw a bunch of respectful adults acting like kids for an hour. Great fun!!
Desire Pearl Aug 2014, Feb 2015, Aug 2015, Aug 2016,
Desire RM July 2016
SMI April 2017
HEDO II June 2017
TTR March 2018
HEDO II Oct 2019
barebuns
Desire Addict

We are from: Canada

Postby scdi2003 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:32 pm

We were there last February. Lots of fun and nothing more inappropriate than accidentally bumping into others.
scdi2003
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 08 Nov 2014

Previous

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl